Multi Mortal Kombat (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=101469feb2d321af334f2b88e56bde79en02

Regular Price: $69.99

fw0nzd.jpg

10gb32h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not to brag, but just to share. I bought this with MK off FS when it came out for $60...it came with a reptile DLC code that I got $60 for on eBay...days later, all the preorder skins came out for $5 on XBL...sometimes people's impatience pays off. Even though there is no inside artwork, this is one sexy steel...but yeah, idk about 60 euros biscuit...unless you can sell the game for a decent amount.

The biscuit strikes again! Found a brand new copy of the European one for 29.90 Euros! Comes with steel + game + figurine + dlc's + artbook :oohyeah:

I have secured 2 copies so happy days :naughty:

Anyone actually have/see a G1 size of this Steelbook?

I have the Micromania/France G1 Stickerbook variant...but all i've seen on eBay the last couple of weeks have been PS3/G2 ones...

Got myself the French Kollector edition and I believe it comes with the same steelbook, only sealed and with the game and dlc's. Here's the unboxing:

Reactions: Tiger
I think you can still find some copies on amazon.co.uk but they are pricey and I'm not sure the sellers ship outside of UK.

Here: Mortal Kombat Kollector Edition.

Edit: added to my cart and yeah, doesn't ship to my location so I guess the seller does not ship outside of UK.

I am in the UK so shipping is not an issue - however the UK version of MK KE doesnt include a steelbook, it was only the euro version - stupid fr some reason, so i need to source it on amazon .fr or amazon. de etc or ebay, thanks for the info, hopefully i will track one down soon

Got myself the French Kollector edition and I believe it comes with the same steelbook, only sealed and with the game and dlc's. Here's the unboxing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSwV1XkhAIs

After a lot of searching...I finally found a seller who was looking to sell his G1 Mortal Kombat Steelbook from the Italian 360 Kollector's Edition...it is the same as the FutureShop one with embossed front/back parts.

Price was 20 EUR...and not only that but he's throwing in a free Gears of War 3 Steelbook with it as well...how awesome is that!!! :oohyeah: :scat:

Reactions: biscuitnoir
finally got this for a reasonable price..

i blindly hit the buy-it-now button and later remembered that this steelbook was also released in G1.. but luckily it was G2 here.. PFEW