Murder on the Orient Express (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #94) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: February 21, 2018
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 599 CZK - (Standard) - 899 CZK - (FAC)
Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

26232922_2047524845264059_3297619277191379785_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do the 4k discs come packaged if it is optional, inside the package or in a sleeve outside of the packaging?

darczaHub ost: 2037496 said:
How do the 4k discs come packaged if it is optional, inside the package or in a sleeve outside of the packaging?
Adhesive Disc Hub is put on inside of the steelbook to add extra disc

• Thanks
Reactions: darczap
Yeah, I don´t like the size of these XXL packages. HDzeta´s size is just about perfect, but this is just over the top. And with size of it comes also size of something else :greedy::greedy::greedy::p:hilarious:
I know the XL slip is thicker than the old FAC's, but is the height the same as the old FAC's?

Hey guys,

Apologies there was no beauty shot prior to opening the GB, but we didnt get one unfortunatelly. We are still waiting for it and we know its not fair opening the GB without it, but we didnt have any other option and if we wanted to get those 40 copies we had to.

Thanks for your understanding + if anyone would change their mind when the BS will be released please contact us via PM and together we might be able to find someone to replace you in the GB.

Hey guys,

Apologies there was no beauty shot prior to opening the GB, but we didnt get one unfortunatelly. We are still waiting for it and we know its not fair opening the GB without it, but we didnt have any other option and if we wanted to get those 40 copies we had to.

Thanks for your understanding + if anyone would change their mind when the BS will be released please contact us via PM and together we might be able to find someone to replace you in the GB.
Thanks for the update.

Will you have a American Made beauty shot soon before GB closes?

Dear collectors,

let me for the first time greet you in the New Year 2018 and wish you health, happiness and personal satisfaction.

As the first collector's greeting, we offer you an unofficial BS for the MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS. Please keep in mind that all components are not yet sanctified, but we are working to make them soon. Items tagged TBC are not yet final.

You are very interested in this edition and you are sending me following frequent questions:

1) How will be the edition limited?
2) How will it be with the ability to order / reject the UHD disc?
3) Will we make an exclusive WEA SteelBook or share a generic WWA version?

Answers to your questions:

1) I will not announce the limitation yet, but it will be very much dependent on / the number of steelbooks that will go through our control / our plan to do something unusual and attractive for you / number of candidates on the waiting list, but especially the loyal ones.

2) The UHD disc will automatically be offered for this edition as a bonus item in the basket that will increase the total value of the edition. If you are not interested in it, you can click on the UHD item to cancel it and buy single Blu-ray Disc Edition only. This way you can also order the KINGSMAN GOLDEN CIRCLE edition.

3) What we are going to talk about, this film does not make a hole in the world, but it gains popularity in the mainstream, has a very good cast and very good main protagonist and the director, and according to Fox's comments box office results have paved the way for the sequel. At the same time, this movie has won you, our customers, and it is also a powerful measure. The responses you are sending me are very positive, and it is a clear signal to our team that MOTOE should be part of the FAC. However, not so strong that we invest a large amount of time to prepare a WEA steelbook.

For the time being, thank you very much for the new year's wishes and support, which was charging us in a very positive way.

I wish everyone a great start to 2018
LIKE.png
:thumbs:

HC for Team FA

I like all of the artwork but it’s just a bit too repetitive. What’s the point of a lenticular magnet if the artwork is only going to be the same as the Steelbook?

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
I like all of the artwork but it’s just a bit too repetitive. What’s the point of a lenticular magnet if the artwork is only going to be the same as the Steelbook?

This, and FA keep on doing it. It's repetitive, boring and lazy.

I'll be going for the OAB Blufans release of this

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz