Murder on the Orient Express (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #94) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: February 21, 2018
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 599 CZK - (Standard) - 899 CZK - (FAC)
Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

26232922_2047524845264059_3297619277191379785_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the only thing i dont like about this is not being able to get one because of all these strange restrictions and the slipcover front art

Complaining about too much train art on a steelbook or on a slipcover for a film entitled MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS is a bit like complaining that there's too much fish and no steak in a dedicated fish restaurant . . .
As for the artwork on these premium editions an interesting idea would be to have specially commissioned art on the slips instead of original poster art if only to make the packages more unique.
Keep the original posters for the steelbooks but maybe at least some imagination could be used for the slips (if they haven't done this already).

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto and spookz
Is there any way of telling when the this will go live on the FA site?

It already was live, sorry to say that but you are too late to party mate:

"Pre-orders for still collector's numbers start today on January 15, 2018, at 20:00 CET.

ATTENTION!!! FAC #94 MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS WILL NOT GO ON FREE SALE !!! IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN THIS EDITION, CLICK ON THE BUTTON WANT TO BUY THAT IS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE ONLY TILL JANUARY 18, 2018."

It already was live, sorry to say that but you are too late to party mate:

"Pre-orders for still collector's numbers start today on January 15, 2018, at 20:00 CET.

ATTENTION!!! FAC #94 MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS WILL NOT GO ON FREE SALE !!! IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN THIS EDITION, CLICK ON THE BUTTON WANT TO BUY THAT IS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE ONLY TILL JANUARY 18, 2018."

Ah OK, thanks @Hereticz . I kept seeing FAC (not live) in the OP so I assumed it hadn't happened yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
.... was on January 30, 2018, 21:19 changed to: Your order has been canceled. Hmm.... that was new one for me.

.... was on January 30, 2018, 21:19 changed to: Your order has been canceled. Hmm.... that was new one for me.

That´s weird. Shoot them an email. It´s limited now to 500pcs, but maybe amount of orders made was for example 530 and they didn´t want to make 750 run, so all orders above 500 got cancelled. But that´s just weird theory. I don´t understand why this release is the only one with this type of preorder anyway....

Is there anyone Interested in taking my Spot in the Group Buy for this FAC Edition ?

Only 40 Copies were Available from the Group Buy(1027 CZK)
This was only sold as a Pre-Order from filmarena(it never went live to order after pre-orders)

Last edited:
Is there anyone Interested in taking my Spot in the Group Buy for this FAC Edition ?

This was only sold as a Pre-Order from filmarena(it never went live to order after pre-orders)

Yes please Actarus

Reactions: Actarus

:/

Hmmm...the movie was so-so. Usually I love Kenneth, but he seemed to be overacting in this one. Not a bad movie though. A good start and I hope the sequel will be good!

That's a sharp-looking package. My brother tells me every few days that I need to see this movie, so my expectations are now through the roof. :rofl: