Need for Speed - In theaters March 14th, 2014

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
From IMDB:
Fresh from prison, a street racer who was framed by a wealthy business associate joins a cross country race with revenge in mind. His ex-partner, learning of the plan, places a massive bounty on his head as the race begins.
With: Aaron Paul

Trailer:

RACING, *****!!! :scat:

‘Need For Speed’ Trailer: Aaron Paul Turns Leading Man in Video Game Adaptation

http://www.slashfilm.com/need-for-speed-trailer-aaron-paul-turns-leading-man-in-video-game-adaptation/

http://bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/Need-for-Speed-2-550x366.jpg

Breaking Bad might end this week, but you have not seen the last of Aaron Paul. Not by a long shot. He’s starring in next year’s Need for Speed, based on the popular video game series, and the first trailer is now out. Check it out below.

Need for Speed opens March 14. It’s directed by Scott Waugh, whose film Act of Valor was a surprise hit last year. Also stars Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots, Scott Mescudi, Ramon Rodriguez, Michael Keaton, Rami Malek, Dakota Johnson and Harrison Gilbertson.

What do you think of the trailer?

Attachments

• Need-For-Speed-Film-Poster.jpg
    Need-For-Speed-Film-Poster.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 8,691
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this last night and I was totally blown away. Much better than expected. It's early, but the best movie I've seen so far in 2014. The chase scenes and collisions are ridiculous.

I'm looking forward to seeing this. It's good the hear that it's better than people expected it to be. I've been a little leery and was waiting to see what people had to say before going to watch it.

Reactions: kbr1656
I loved it think FF light & super cars instead of muscle cars apart from the awsome pony but with some great car action i definatly would'nt say no to another instalment :thumbs:

Seen this now in 2D and 3D, can't say there is a vast difference between them. The film was shot purely for 2D so there are no jump out 3D moments.