Night Of The Living Dead (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release Date: 28th September 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sun Aug 2, 12 pm UK time)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

11156605-5574314825180822.jpg

11156605-1564314825167748.jpg

11156605-2024314825186189.jpg

Last edited:
That put me off buying it for a long time too.

The transfer is a little darker than the DVD. That's all. The bad reviews of that were blown all out of proportion.

Looks great in HD.

I was in exactly the same situation, I held off buying it because I didn't want to spend £40-50 on a blu ray that might look worse than my DVD - but I took the risk last month as it's such a big favourite of mine. And yeah as you say the negative reviews were ridiculously blown out of all proportion and I didn't notice ANY flaws such as the rumoured blue tint, I was glad to have made the upgrade.

In fact @BluSteel2012 I think you must be a long lost twin or something as we always like or agree on almost exactly the same things! Nice to know I have a kindred spirit over in Ireland :D:thumbs:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Wouldn't be a fan of that myself. Think we have enough black and red steelbooks as it is. It seems to be the most over used combo for horror titles.

That design reminds me of the Jurassic Park tin!!! :p

Maybe if it was green and black instead....

You've got a point there. The art is just a bit "hammer house of horror", which is fine.....

i love this german digibook art

61C8w5I1Y6L._AA1500_.jpg

But this would be much more suitable.

Reactions: nefilim
Thanks for the tag @harry :notworthy::thumbs:

I like this steelbook but I'll wait for a price drop as I paid full price for day of the dead then it got discounted a few times so hopefully the same will happen with this. I have it on blu ray amaray for now:)
I hope someone releases the remake on blu ray as the rare one that's out there now is too expensive for me so I've only got that on dvd.

In for one.
Happy to see the artwork the same as for the Amaray and even better without the out of place silly large white banner at the top with " THEY WON'T STAY DEAD ! " in large print.
Hoping for a reissue by Twilight Time of the 1990 version, though enough of this limited to 3,000 nonsense particularly as this is, to my knowledge, the only available of this film on Blu-ray.

Last edited:
Not sure why people are saying the artwork has been censored, seeing as the original poster has always looked that way

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438606013.349523.jpg