Release date: March 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Nikita
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11089711-1194275946674240.jpg

11089711-1274275946693611.jpg

11089711-1454275946687134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When your account is debited you go to the 'awaiting dispatch' stage which was when ours were cancelled. They either haven't got around to cancelling yours or your order has sneaked through. Don't celebrate yet!
Looks like it passed the next step, I got the message it's despatched…

That is a templated response you get from Zavvi. They don't want to get in a dispute the real reason why they cancelled so they just picked this template out.
All of their responses are templated and makes them look stupid and as if we are idiots.

I know, that's what's p*ssed me off even more. Well my account will prob get closed now because I've gone full on at them. Haven't sent them a message like this in about 2 n half years.

it wasn't nice lol

But that template has fuelled me to go at em

Can we keep this thread to the steelbook please guys. If you want to discuss Zavvi you can do it in the retailer thread here. Thanks.

@UpsetSmiley @sunnyx @Headhunter this is a hilarious reply from zavvi!!!!!!!

I am really sorry to let you know that we have had to cancel your order because our suppliers were unable to provide it.

I understand how disappointing this might be. We have tried other suppliers but we have not had any luck. We will be removing the item from our website as soon as possible.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Peter

Oh right zavvi, all 3 a? Useless idiots. I'm going full throttle at this now. They won't know what's hit em

That is hilarious! So we can expect these steelbooks to disappear from sale forthwith....? Cretins

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Wow! No wonder ours got cancelled when it gets abused to that degree

Anyway we've been warned about talking about it in here

But I just had to comment on the above pic. Just gives me more ammo to chuck at them - image saved

@UpsetSmiley @sunnyx @Headhunter this is a hilarious reply from zavvi!!!!!!!

I am really sorry to let you know that we have had to cancel your order because our suppliers were unable to provide it.

I understand how disappointing this might be. We have tried other suppliers but we have not had any luck. We will be removing the item from our website as soon as possible.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Peter

Oh right zavvi, all 3 a? Useless idiots. I'm going full throttle at this now. They won't know what's hit em

All this needed was

Merry Christmas
Love,
Zavvi

I think they could've apologised, but I'm going to guess disabling ZAVWEL54 was their apology. :giggle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
My order took an extra day to ship, but otherwise went through without issue. Just from looking at this thread, it seems that only UK based orders were cancelled (I'm in the US). The other members whose orders went through appear to be from mainland Europe. Sorry to all those who had their orders cancelled!