Ninjas on Skype

Asopp

Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Finland
If you feel like chatting face to face with your fellow ninjas, feel free to share your skype name (or address, i don´t know what it is called)

Here is mine, and feel free to call at any time :thumbs:: sincity696969 :cool: :thumbs:

This was inspired by one of @bloodsnake007 answers at ninja week ;) :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just a little rule of thump: don´t share some one else´s skype name, even if you think it would be really, really funny :thumbs:
Other wise, lets get to know the ninjas behind the user names 1N.png ;) :) :thumbs: :cool:

Last edited:
I think this is great for people who enjoy chatting face to face:thumbs: I've never used it myself but I think it's a great idea to be able to speak to your ninja friends on a more personal level:thumbs::thumbs:

@Asopp Awesome Thread Kalle! :thumbs: It's always FUN to see you get drunk while you flirt with my wife! :woot: :D :rofl:

@PKAVFC Hey Pablo! Get in here! :cool: Skyping is always EPIC with ya Amigo! :notworthy: Kalle is fu**ing LOCO! :wacky: :p

Yeah @PKAVFC join the party and have a drink with us :thumbs: (or at least me ;)) Or just chat :) "tipo de mierda loco, así que vamos a charlar" Looky, looky how just learned some Spanish :D (thanks to google translate :p)

I think that Skype is a great idea, a group chat with other ninjas would be amazing! I don't find video chats on Skype too comfortable, but otherwise consider me in. :)

My account: co.nan.co - I'll be off to bed now as it has been a tiring day, but add me to your contacts and I'll accept when I'm back online again.

Yeah @PKAVFC join the party and have a drink with us :thumbs: (or at least me ;)) Or just chat :) "tipo de mierda loco, así que vamos a charlar" Looky, looky how just learned some Spanish :D (thanks to google translate :p)
:woot: F**K YE.. I mean, "CHINGAO Que Si!" :notworthy: :cool: Dont even bother translating it because Google wont know :squint: :meh: :p

Alyssa and I are getting ready to head out! It's Friday night, dinner and drinks here we come! :hungry: When I get back I'll share my username, I have to look it up ( I don't know it by memory :emb: )

does that mean "oh fu**ing yeah" Thats the translation i got :D

Have a great evening you two :thumbs: :thumbs: and "see you/talk" to you soon :cigar: ;) Little humor to this Friday evening/night :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :p :D HEHEHEHEHEH Thats so dry that you need a drink of water just read that ;) :hilarious:

Reactions: chunk
@Asopp Awesome Thread Kalle! :thumbs: It's always FUN to see you get drunk while you flirt with my wife! :woot: :D :rofl:

@PKAVFC Hey Pablo! Get in here! :cool: Skyping is always EPIC with ya Amigo! :notworthy: Kalle is fu**ing LOCO! :wacky: :p

I am sure it would be a blast :) I need to get my password retrieved for my account, but I will send on the details.

que sería genial para charlar con el hombre de la barba loco y el Wonka mexicano :thumbs:

I am sure it would be a blast :) I need to get my password retrieved for my account, but I will send on the details.

que sería genial para charlar con el hombre de la barba loco y el Wonka mexicano :thumbs:
"Crazy Beard" :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
@PKAVFC :woot: Wonka Mexicano and Crazy Beard! :joy: :LOL: I fu**ing LOVE it!!! :rofl:

"Gran Exito Señor Frijol. Ahora vamos a tomar unas Cervezas y comer Tacos!"
beer.gif
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

Cervezas - YES!!!! ;) Tacos - no, sorry dude, i only have some Hiillos Makkara :D ;) But i would rather have some
taco_smilie.gif
:happy:

View attachment 144802

Salsa caliente adicional Sr. Terrykini
EXTRA Caliente
t1983.gif
Señor PabloLocoKini! :cool: :notworthy:
No worries my lady
KnightonaWhiteHorseSmiley.gif
If you feel nervous, have a drink or two ;) Thats what i did when i first chatted with Franky :thumbs: (well i have been doing that ever sense
drunk_smiley.gif
But........ anyways, hope you will join our chat sessions :) :thumbs: :) :thumbs:
@chunk and @Asopp A drink or 2?! :OMG: More like a damn bottle or 3! :emb: :rofl: Crazy Bearded Bastard! :cool: :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PKAVFC and Asopp