Noah (2014) (2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
OLD: Noah 3D+2D Steelbook (2Disc)(DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)
NEW: Noah 2D Steelbook (DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)

Release date: 01 August, 2014 Friday 08 August, 2014

Purchase link:
JSDVD
Price: NT$1,210
YesAsia
Price:
US$54.99 [~£32.68]
Artwork:

8835noahsb.jpg

Attachments

• Noah-TW.jpg
    Noah-TW.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 256
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
It's gonna have a pretty nice slip

it starting to look like a trend for Deltamac to add that Blu blu-ray logo on their slip even if it's not on the steel... I really don't like that it removes how can I say, some cleaner nicer artwork...

so I guess we should be expecting this on captain America 2, it's been on jack Reacher, now Noah...lets hope because it's Marvel they will wanna keep it as nice as Thor 2 clean and Amazingly Debossed golden writing.

I'm not liking the blu banner across the bottom of the slip...:( Otherwise looks great!

If they do that with CA, I will be cancelling faster than a one-legged man in a butt kicking competition....:hilarious:

Reactions: TobinFrost
Probably restocking or a web site glitch - out of stock items are still listed. It will very likely be re-listed but whether with stock available we will have to wait to find out.

I'm not liking the blu banner across the bottom of the slip...:( Otherwise looks great!

If they do that with CA, I will be cancelling faster than a one-legged man in a butt kicking competition....:hilarious:

I agree with you and this has been my main complaint that they started to put that ugly blu blu-ray logo on the slip when it's not even on the steel.

For CA TWS Taiwan, in my opinion, even though deltamac has put the blue logo on jack Reacher and Noah and a blue stripe on Robocop (only on the slip) I WOULD DOUBT that they would put the blu-ray logo on the Taiwanese Slip of CA TWS as they will most probably want to have a similar Product/Artwork as Thor 2 Taiwan. In my Opinion, they will make a similar slip that will complement Thor 2 as they are both Marvel releases. I think they know people loved their Thor 2 slip so much I doubt they will want to play with this. But again this is my opinion or should say hope for the Taiwanese Slip of Captain America 2 TWS.

Communication wise, I think there's reason why they still put the blu-banner on the package (I personally hate it too) people attracted to color and nowadays still there're DVD so this is easiest way how they differentiated them from each other...

Last edited:
got this immediately when I emailed about stock...
Dear customer.

We're sorry, the item already out of stock, we'll add after the supplier confirm how many can be allocated.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Best Regards
Hu ^_^
JSDVD.com

Reactions: hansgruber
Communication wise, I think there's reason why they still put the blu-banner on the package (I personally hate it too) people attracted to color and nowadays still there're DVD so this is easiest way how they differentiated them from each other...
You're right. I have worked in a movie store once and you wouldn't believe how many people still think BR and DVD are the same and their DVD-players can play both... :hilarious:

I don't really see a problem with the blue banner on the slip. IMO that is actually not bad. I'll go as far as saying I prefer to have that on the slip. The location is perfect and doesn't interfere with the artwork

Reactions: Wreck
The days are over for me when I ran around like a headless chicken over Taiwan slips, (unless it's a Marvel release) :hilarious:

I'm cutting WAY BACK.....:naughty:

Sticking to (certain exclusives) now from Kimchi, Blufans, Plain Archive, Novamedia....;)

Last edited: