Noah (2014) (2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
OLD: Noah 3D+2D Steelbook (2Disc)(DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)
NEW: Noah 2D Steelbook (DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)

Release date: 01 August, 2014 Friday 08 August, 2014

Purchase link:
JSDVD
Price: NT$1,210
YesAsia
Price:
US$54.99 [~£32.68]
Artwork:

8835noahsb.jpg

Attachments

• Noah-TW.jpg
    Noah-TW.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 253
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Pretty bummed my order was cancelled so the $19.99 Best Buy version will have to suffice. I'll be super bummed if this turns out to be glossy :(
Sorry to hear that bud, I'd be furious if that ever happened to me especially that I'm a complete nutter when it comes to Taiwan steels, my collection will never be the same if one is missing :p... it's really unlike JS to do that but they must have been forced to due to a very low print run.

Sorry to hear that bud, I'd be furious if that ever happened to me especially that I'm a complete nutter when it comes to Taiwan steels, my collection will never be the same if one is missing :p... it's really unlike JS to do that but they must have been forced to due to a very low print run.

I love my Taiwan steels too but thankfully not a completionist ;)
Still, I really dug the slip and the fact it has 3d (even though I wouldn't open it ;)). I agree, it's unlike JSDVD but I completely get why they had to do it. I was just one of the unlucky ones. I still think JSVD is the bomb and are one of the best (if not the best) steel/blu retailers out there.

Reactions: Thelite13
so, what does that mean? When the release date happens, it will then be available to order?

No all the stock was sold out during the pre release !

Arriving release date = those who bought their copies ''while they were on pre release'' will have their actual physical copies given to them.

I was quite lucky I had avatar ironpack pre ordered I didn't like it so I didn't pay shipping. Then I changed that order for a life of pi with all the goodies still didn't like it so I changed one last time to the Noah steelbook glad my patience paid off..lol

it went OOS/OOP during the beginning of the pre-orders. Deltamac has done a very limited print run of this and what had happened is that jsdvd took way more order than they should have thinking they would be able to order more stock. So Deltamac informed them that they were not producing more so they had to cancel all the orders they took after it went OOS.

I was told that this steel will most likely become a very rare/may reach grail release status due to it's such low print run and the high demand for it.

Actarus watch your words you made me so excited ....you can't go throwing words around like grail my heart can't take it...(goes to check his preorder)

Actarus watch your words you made me so excited ....you can't go throwing words around like grail my heart can't take it...(goes to check his preorder)

HAHAHA lmao it's my Taiwan contact that told me that, from his experience. Yes mine were ordered also last week of June, as soon as they were available for pre-order I jumped on them. They went OOS shortly after that, they didn't stay long available as pre-order. I'll try to get the info on the print run.

it went OOS/OOP during the beginning of the pre-orders. Deltamac has done a very limited print run of this and what had happened is that jsdvd took way more order than they should have thinking they would be able to order more stock. So Deltamac informed them that they were not producing more so they had to cancel all the orders they took after it went OOS.

I was told that this steel will most likely become a very rare/may reach grail release status due to it's such low print run and the high demand for it.

The only thing against this steel reaching grail status (imo) is that it was released worldwide. It may have embossing, spot gloss finishing, but European releases also have this. It has a low print run in its market but it's not a low print run worldwide. Iron Man Futureshop is a grail because there was only one of it's kind worldwide. Suckerpunch G1 SDCC is a grail because there was only one of its kind released worldwide. This still will generate value and I wish I still had it :( (but the use of the world grail is subjective).