OFFICIAL EURO 2016 THREAD

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
image.jpg

All the Euro 2016 chat in here :)

What a goal by Payet to win the match.....absolute cracker......he is a super player,I'm also a big fan of Kante.

Looking forward to cheering on Russia tonight!

Can't see me watching The Revenant this weekend(which I was looking forward to seeing again)with all the football on.

Aww @EdNorton that's not nice ;) lol

We've gotta support the British teams, I'm Scottish and I'll be supporting England, Northern Ireland and Wales, I really would like them all to get a good first win :)

If (my poor Scotland) had qualified (never gonna happen) would you have supported them? (We'd need it as we are so pish lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: EdNorton
Aww @EdNorton that's not nice ;) lol

We've gotta support the British teams, I'm Scottish and I'll be supporting England, Northern Ireland and Wales, I really would like them all to get a good first win :)

If (my poor Scotland) had qualified (never gonna happen) would you have supported them? (We'd need it as we are so pish lol)

I can't bring myself to support England.....and with you being Scottish you should be ashamed of yourself.:p
The English don't care about us so the feelings mutual.

I don't care if Wales win or not but being from Northern Ireland we have close links to Scotland so I do like to see them doing well and it's a pity you's didn't make it.

Reactions: Flash
I can't bring myself to support England.....and with you being Scottish you should be ashamed of yourself.:p
The English don't care about us so the feelings mutual.

I don't care if Wales win or not but being from Northern Ireland we have close links to Scotland so I do like to see them doing well and it's a pity you's didn't make it.

I feel no shame for supporting England despite being Scottish I'll always support the home nations and was for Scotland staying in the union with England so sorry not with you there. Lol

Yes sadly Scotland once again couldn't make it but ah well saved a lot of time and hassle as we would just get beaten in every game as Scotland just don't have the players.

Last edited:
I feel no shame for supporting England despite being Scottish I'll always support the home nations and was for Scotland staying in the union with England so sorry not with you there. Lol

Yes sadly Scotland once again couldn't make it but ah well saved a lot of time and hassle as we would just get beaten in every game as Scotland just don't have the players.

And we do have the players?
I like Strachen too,he is the right man for you's I believe but I hear where your coming from.

Hey,nothing wrong with supporting the home nations,it's just not for me.....same goes with supporting other British teams in Europe.....I'm only interested in Utd.

The Suisse deserved that win.....early days but glad there has been no stalemates yet......keep the goals coming....next up....Gareth Bale and Wales.

And we do have the players?
I like Strachen too,he is the right man for you's I believe but I hear where your coming from.

Hey,nothing wrong with supporting the home nations,it's just not for me.....same goes with supporting other British teams in Europe.....I'm only interested in Utd.

The Suisse deserved that win.....early days but glad there has been no stalemates yet......keep the goals coming....next up....Gareth Bale and Wales.

I totally diagree Strachan is one of our main problems he doesn't have a clue and anyone else doesn't qualify and they get rid of their dud managers but we stick with ours, absolute joke. He doesn't pick the right players and thus we are constantly embarrassed.

Also diagree Albania definitely deserved a draw there. I mean they tried really hard playing all that time with 10 men and particularly second half had so many chances it was Switzerland who looked like they were the ones with 10 men, bit embarrassing they only got the 1 goal against 10 men and Albania should have had a stonewall penalty. Ah well, nothing surprises me about ref's nowadays.

Hope Wales give it a real go, come on Wales :thumbs:

I totally diagree Strachan is one of our main problems he doesn't have a clue and anyone else doesn't qualify and they get rid of their dud managers but we stick with ours, absolute joke. He doesn't pick the right players and thus we are constantly embarrassed.

Also diagree Albania definitely deserved a draw there. I mean they tried really hard playing all that time with 10 men and particularly second half had so many chances it was Switzerland who looked like they were the ones with 10 men, bit embarrassing they only got the 1 goal against 10 men and Albania should have had a stonewall penalty. Ah well, nothing surprises me about ref's nowadays.

Hope Wales give it a real go, come on Wales :thumbs:

Strachen brought believe back into the side after Voghts.......yes it didn't happen in the qualifying campaign but the group wasn't easy and you admit you's don't have the players so what do you expect?

Strachen brought believe back into the side after Voghts.......yes it didn't happen in the qualifying campaign but the group wasn't easy and you admit you's don't have the players so what do you expect?

Sorry no, made us believe? Has he ****

I am sorry but having suffered it all year (and for decades with Scotland) that's just not the case. The amount of people giving up going to the games and even watching on tv while that man is the manager, we get hammered by France the other day and he says we've made progress, Lol

The last decent Scotland manager was Walter Smith, we did well, he brought belief and didn't let petty prejudices and favouritism affect his selections.

Russia barely had a shot all game and then get a **** goal after 90 mins, England went to sleep

Can't believe still haven't won opening game at a euros :(

WTF happened?!!! Somehow England always underperform on major tournaments.

Firstly all the W*nker's fighting in Marseille...complete F*CKING embarrassment to all humankind, security all ready on red alert with other issues. ...SHAMEFULL!!!!

Sadly Roy Hodgson's pragmatic side took over again, go one nil up, sit back retreat deeper and deeper rather than go for the second, third and so on.

Firstly all the W*nker's fighting in Marseille...complete F*CKING embarrassment to all humankind, security all ready on red alert with other issues. ...SHAMEFULL!!!!

Sadly Roy Hodgson's pragmatic side took over again, go one nil up, sit back retreat deeper and deeper rather than go for the second, third and so on.

Roy needs to go, we did awful last tournament and usually dump dodgy manager but they keep him and he just sat in the dugout bemused today, he should have been encouraging them, doing something, he should have made earlier and different subs and Rooney didn't work in midfield :(

I noticed as soon as England score Roy and the coaching staff huddled around and soon after replaced Rooney.
They planned to play defense after 1 goal?!

image.jpeg
Roy needs to go, we did awful last tournament and usually dump dodgy manager but they keep him and he just sat in the dugout bemused today, he should have been encouraging them, doing something, he should have made earlier and different subs and Rooney didn't work in midfield :(

Rooney played well.