OFFICIAL EURO 2016 THREAD

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
image.jpg

All the Euro 2016 chat in here :)

I can't wait for Northern Ireland game, really hope Kyle gets a goal and hope Jonny Evans does well :)

No sadly he didn't and I really like him, he couldn't get the ball in midfield needs to go back up front, he just wasn't get the chance to influence the game. Against Wales he needs to play upfront and he'll make a difference.

Well I think he did......his passing was better than anyone else's and he was calm and controlled in possession......his days upfront are over for club and country.

Well I think he did......his passing was better than anyone else's and he was calm and controlled in possession......his days upfront are over for club and country.

Each to their own I completely disagree. I think upfront Rooney will be banging them in again in no time.

Why are people putting off fireworks etc inside the ground, yesterday when it happened and I heard the big bang I was worried after what happened last year and again today, the players stopped and looked around for a moment, after what happened it's sick that people should do that create bangs and worry people.

Last edited:
Very sad news to hear Northern Ireland fan Darren Rodgers has died in Nice after a fall :(

Had to laugh all the talk of pundits knowing everything again tonight much like how derogatory they were to Northern Ireland they were just as rude about Iceland, when they did really well, the pundits can be such ****

Was having really :arghh: day

But Northern Ireland's wonderful victory there, wow it was marvellous. It was obvious the boys just said **** it let's go for it and they did. Having had to listen to once again really derogatory comments about Northern Ireland from the studio guests, it was so fantastic to see them win 2-0, two great goals and in such bad weather, incredible stuff, they should be immensely proud, I know I was :thumbs:

This great picture says it all

image.jpg

Well Done lads, roll on Germany :thumbs:

What did you think? @EdNorton

P.S. Once again no real credit given to them by the pundits and just endlessly showing and talking about England beating Wales. Yes fine but this was an epic victory for Northern Ireland, how about spending some time and giving some credit to them? These pundits are ***** joke

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EdNorton
Was having really :arghh: day

But Northern Ireland's wonderful victory there, wow it was marvellous. It was obvious the boys just said **** it let's go for it and they did. Having had to listen to once again really derogatory comments about Northern Ireland from the studio guests, it was so fantastic to see them win 2-0, two great goals and in such bad weather, incredible stuff, they should be immensely proud, I know I was :thumbs:

This great picture says it all

image.jpg

Well Done lads, roll on Germany :thumbs:

What did you think? @EdNorton

P.S. Once again no real credit given to them by the pundits and just endlessly showing and talking about England beating Wales. Yes fine but this was an epic victory for Northern Ireland, how about spending some time and giving some credit to them? These pundits are ***** joke

Fantastic result @Flash more like the performances which seen us qualify....pity we didn't put that effort in against Pokand and we would probably be in a better position but can't take anything away from the boys tonight.....super stuff but unfortunately a second supporter has died....a man in his sixties collapsed during the game.

Fantastic result @Flash more like the performances which seen us qualify....pity we didn't put that effort in against Pokand and we would probably be in a better position but can't take anything away from the boys tonight.....super stuff but unfortunately a second supporter has died....a man in his sixties collapsed during the game.

Oh no I hadn't heard that sad news :(

It's **** me off bit yes England beating Wales big news but I'm sorry Northern Ireland first euro win and a great one is bigger more historic news and it's annoying me that it's far down on sky sports news and online. They deserve major credit they aren't getting.

• Thanks
image.jpeg
It's **** me off bit yes England beating Wales big news but I'm sorry Northern Ireland first euro win and a great one is bigger more historic news and it's annoying me that it's far down on sky sports news and online. They deserve major credit they aren't getting.

I just accept that's how it will be @Flash as they are English channels.....our own news here is showing more of course and I have to say the country is bouncing.....there has been a real great feel good factor happening since we qualified and the fans are doing our wee country proud.

That result last night just adds to it.

Reactions: Flash
Damn, only 0:0 against Polska. Now we have to made it against Northern Ireland. I Hope Will Griggs isn't on fire @EdNorton

Hope German gets better this isn't far far way from Winning the Title

I doubt we will get anything from that match @Alistair G We were will make it difficult for you's but can still see Germany winning....we were hoping for a German win last night,that may have helped us.

Will Griggs song is everywhere....seen a clip online of English and Welsh fans singing it yesterday...some craic considering he has yet to kick a ball.:)

Wish the Same, we Win yesterday, and a 1-1 against You and the Griggs Partys were still going on.
Now its very difficult that Germany and Norther Ireland make it to the next round :/
But there is stoll hope with that best 3rd Thing and so i hope you make it to K.O. Round.
The Fans deserved this.

• Thanks
Wish the Same, we Win yesterday, and a 1-1 against You and the Griggs Partys were still going on.
Now its very difficult that Germany and Norther Ireland make it to the next round :/
But there is stoll hope with that best 3rd Thing and so i hope you make it to K.O. Round.
The Fans deserved this.

The third place qualification seems unlikely as I still think we will only finish with three points but I appreciate your well wishes.:thumbs:

GAWA

Croatia assholes fighting amongst themselves in the stadium, probably fighting over a braincell which they most certainly lack. W*nkers intent on ruining the tournament for the rest, as for the football, still think Croatia are dark horses. ..