Netflix Okja - Streaming on Netflix June 28, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Okja (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Bong Joon-ho[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tilda Swinton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake Gyllenhaal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Dano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kelly Macdonald[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Nighy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lily Collins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Devon Bostick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Yeun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shirley Henderson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Henshall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Byun Hee-bong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yoon Je-moon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Choi Woo-shik[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-06-06[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A young girl named Mija risks everything to prevent a powerful, multi-national company from kidnapping her best friend - a massive animal named Okja.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
jnHhkFAyOsVqmIpS2MDTRoFMOM3.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just hearing of this after seeing the trailer earlier... looks pretty odd, but in a good way. What a cast too, and it's from the director of Snowpiercer... count me in!

Only just hearing of this after seeing the trailer earlier... looks pretty odd, but in a good way. What a cast too, and it's from the director of Snowpiercer... count me in!

That looks so beautifully weird and I wouldn't expect anything less from Boon Joon-Ho. Can't wait to see it!
You had me at "from the Director of Snowpiercer" :hungry: It does look weird in a GREAT way! :thumbs:

And is that Glenn from TWD? :cool:
glenn-twd..JPG

AWESOME! :woot:

I'm in

Only just heard about this and it defo looks a bit of me. Plus director of snowpiercer is a huge yes and that cast is fantastic. Can imagine this getting quite dark and disgusting in places with some odd humour

Good to see Glenn from TWD and gus from BB too. Love a bit of Dano and Tilda will prob steal the show

Plus I can never miss a Gyllenhaal film

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon
Jake doesnt have a big role in this? Or may be they just didnt wanna show him off yet...
Anyways, great cast, great director...so i'm in :thumbs:

That certainly is Glenn! Nice to see him with a complete head again. :LOL:
Whoa! Dude SPOILERS!!! :rofl: You're lucky not too many people browse this section and that I'm caught up to TWD or else :mad:
:p

That certainly is Glenn! Nice to see him with a complete head again. :LOL:

Whoa! Dude SPOILERS!!! :rofl: You're lucky not too many people browse this section and that I'm caught up to TWD or else :mad:
:p

Well I'm not caught up with TWD, lol! Goddammit Ken. *shakes fist* :whistle::rofl:

As for this film, looks really interesting! Never heard of it until today. Got a lot of press in norwegian online papers because of the Cannes premiere.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing