Winner:

ogf.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Zesty's design has to win !

Although Only God Forgives is typically the kind of film I would never bother to see a second time, this artwork is actually making me consider a purchase, which is awfully strange.

That's an awesome idea! I just wish I still had a working PC so I could have a go at designing something. Either way, I look forward to seeing the chosen deign, and I'll definitely buy the steelbook as I loved the film!

Wow zesty, love that. Aslong as it has the neon dragon thing on the front and a stylish cool gosling pic on the back it's going to work. Lets see what they choose

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Also love the purple on black spine

Like JB and Zesty's and the variations on that...but to be honest anyone, including Lionsgate employees, could probably cobble those together. Much like the Little White Lies competition, I think they're looking for unique designs. Me and my friend are starting on some hand-created concepts this week and will hopefully have some mockups later in the week. They will be hand-created with basic materials with some subtle manipulation on Adobe Photoshop. They will be textural, and not completely adhering to the current poster designs, but definitely considering the colour palette, the giallo-style aesthetic, and traditional Thai pattern. If everything goes to plan I'll upload the designs both here and on the Empire forum. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: jmn and berns
Yeah i think that's what they are looking for. Im gonna give it a shot!

Not a massive fan of these. I think Zesty has it in the bag. People will come up with some great designs but it has to be the neon dragon on the front.

November 25th looking a busy day for new releases - this, Monsters University, The World's End and Despicable Me 2. Tough day for anyone wanting them all.