• pacific-rim-tw-sm.png
    pacific-rim-tw-sm.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 299
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by a moderator:
Does any of ^that^ say Futurepak? :D

Never mind. I see the website now lists as Futurepak. Keep the order or not... Hmmm

How much of the spine is visible? :naughty:

Last edited:
Got this the other day and the quality of the artwork is awesome, its way better then the FS version I own. The colours are much deeper, if they keep it up I may be buying more Futurepaks...

Reactions: pokjak290
FuturePak is the new name because Novobox heard all of the complaints and improved the product. It is now thicker metal and sturdier plastic. When you hold a Steeelbook now the front cover gives way because they have gone so thin in the metal. Futurepak can not change their spine because Steelbook has a patent (which put both Viva and IronPak out of the metal business).

Lol you guys crack me up sometimes ? No one mentioned the endless 3d all over this? Had this had been any other countries release it would have be crucified by those now praising it!

Very late to the party with this one but got mine today. I'd previously picked up a Futurepak in SA but this TW version def has a superior finish and so with the slip as well i'm well pleased with it.