Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: 23 March 2015
Price: £20.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (LIVE)

11062607-1419426109-633697.jpg

11062607-1419426109-633509.jpg 11062607-1419426109-633592.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This film is amazing, I love Paddington, the new film is a lovely new incarnation of a childhood treasure of mine.

The steel book looks the perfect artwork, love it :)

To right mate anything goes with Zavvi . The fishish can be rock bottom or as high as the sky . Could be interesting :giggle: .

Not seen it , Still gonna get it either way Paddington rules from when in was a kid :woot:. Him Bagpuss and The Wombles GOD I'm OLD :rofl: . Never grow up though :p :D
Here, here!
Let's not forget Danger mouse, Bananaman, Super Ted etc etc :LOL:
Those were all a bit after my time, I'm afraid. I was a child of the 60s & 70s, so Trumpton, Camberwick Green, Roobarb & Custard etc. Not forgetting the Gerry Anderson classics - Thunderbirds etc. And I'm typing this whilst listening to Ed "Stewpot" Stewart presenting Junior Choice this Christmas morn! It could very well be the early 70s once again!!

Here, here!

Those were all a bit after my time, I'm afraid. I was a child of the 60s & 70s, so Trumpton, Camberwick Green, Roobarb & Custard etc. Not forgetting the Gerry Anderson classics - Thunderbirds etc. And I'm typing this whilst listening to Ed "Stewpot" Stewart presenting Junior Choice this Christmas morn! It could very well be the early 70s once again!!
I remember Thunderbirds, Rhubarb & Custard, Trumpton The Flumps and let's not forget Button Moon :)

This Steelbook is a StudioCanal release given to Zavvi as an Steelbook Retailier exclusive

There will also be a standard Paddington Blu ray amaray release from StudioCanal available from all retailers
11045853-1416833122-11245.jpg

As this is a StudioCanal release it will most likely be a gloss finish as all of the recent releases from StudioCanal have been a gloss finish
All the Artwork and Finish is decided by StudioCanal

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mexicanhat
Not too shabby, someone from Zavvi remembered my suggestion for Indy and the Crystal Skull steel being the fridge and Idny inside. XD

Judging by the price, might I suggest adding postcards of pics where people have added Paddingdon into horror movie scenes? XD

Very Jumanji-esque with the artwork, which could turn out very nice indeed. Will pass on this though as haven't seen the film and its a bit on the pricey side.