- Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
- Saving Private Ryan
- Star Trek (2009)
- Super 8
- Top Gun
- True Grit (2010)
- War of the Worlds

Original Post by EvilMokey91:
Picked up 3 FuturePaks with this style artwork at Target today. Movies were Super 8, The Italian Job, and War of the Worlds. Can't find information online about these and not on their website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Target today to get the new Florence + the Machine CD and dropped by the movie isle to see if there were any restocks of WWZ yet. They got rid of these completely now. Not a Futurepak or Steelbook to be seen.

Went to Target today to get the new Florence + the Machine CD and dropped by the movie isle to see if there were any restocks of WWZ yet. They got rid of these completely now. Not a Futurepak or Steelbook to be seen.

One target close to me did the same thing. They have totally remodeled the movie section. Put up a couple waist high shelves with movies and on back wall put up plush toys and t-shirts tying in with Walking Dead and Avengers and other collectibles with the movies. Totally removed all the steelbooks and metalpaks they had. This was a well stocked target too.

One target close to me did the same thing. They have totally remodeled the movie section. Put up a couple waist high shelves with movies and on back wall put up plush toys and t-shirts tying in with Walking Dead and Avengers and other collectibles with the movies. Totally removed all the steelbooks and metalpaks they had. This was a well stocked target too.

Wow!!! looks like things are transitioning online... that sux

I love that these just hang around and I can pick up a random one here and there, grabbed Star Trek today, I now have 8 of the 14 (the only one I am finding impossible is the Temple of Doom and if I ever saw it I would grab it instantly but I do believe I am not counting Star trek 2 and World War Z both which I have never seen either)