- Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
- Saving Private Ryan
- Star Trek (2009)
- Super 8
- Top Gun
- True Grit (2010)
- War of the Worlds

Original Post by EvilMokey91:
Picked up 3 FuturePaks with this style artwork at Target today. Movies were Super 8, The Italian Job, and War of the Worlds. Can't find information online about these and not on their website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or perhaps a return from a customer who purchased metalpak @ another store will lead to you seeing something that was previously not in stock. I can tell you from all the stores I've visited, none of these metalpaks are placed in the store room (few quantities in the stores). There's an easy way to confirm stock room availability --> simply take the movie and scan @ those price checkers and there's an option that tells you stock room availabillity (YES or NO).

Last edited:
im still doubtful its in circulation at this time. it might release down the road and was held back along with WWZ.

I hit up 12 in indy and 19 while in florida last week lol

I do have a complete set minus ST 2 and WWZ but I bought the german editions of those

Agree. Collectively, myself and you and @charleybusko probably hit upwards of 40 stores- never seeing one.
It certainly would have shown up.

More like 60+ stores. I visited 35 stores across two major cities and surrounding areas. I learnt alot about Target lol. I contacted an eBay seller who had STiD and he got his as a gift from Canada. Someone found it in store over there during their closeouts and was fortunate I guess. So that leave it to WWZ being the only one that hasn't been spotted.

I'll probably check my target again today and grab another one, hope I can find one of the indy's

Just watched Raiders man its been a long time since I have seen that, its the digital copies that always sell me.

Forget about WWZ or ST 2. None of those have appeared in this area. We do have Saving Private Ryan and Lost Ark popping up in random Targets. Really don't like this roll out.

I grabbed a True Grit since it was on sale for $9.99. I have only got 5 of these and the two I really want are the last two Indy's so I have the set. But for $10 hard to pass up, love that they have digital copies.

Just FYI I went to my Target today an they had both Star Trek and Star Trek: Into Darkness. Looks like Into Darkness does indeed exist in Targets in the USA. They only had one copy (now 0 :) ).

Just FYI I went to my Target today an they had both Star Trek and Star Trek: Into Darkness. Looks like Into Darkness does indeed exist in Targets in the USA. They only had one copy (now 0 :) ).

Wow, I've been to 4 Target stores lately and no restocks lol. I've only seen a lone Star Trek (2009) within the past 3 weeks from a total of 7 location visits. Glad you were able to get STID, let me know if you're able to get anymore STID or Indy 2 ToD.

Wow, I've been to 4 Target stores lately and no restocks lol. I've only seen a lone Star Trek (2009) within the past 3 weeks from a total of 7 location visits. Glad you were able to get STID, let me know if you're able to get anymore STID or Indy 2 ToD.

This was a Target that didn't get any in stock the last couple times I went. There are 3 in my area. Signal Hill and Lakewood both got the initial shipments and had no Star Treks at all (Or INDY 2 or 3) and the one in Long Beach did not initially get any in (at least they weren't put on the shelves). Today I just happened to go to that one and there they were. 2 Star Treks and 1 Into Darkness.

Last edited:
Reactions: charleybusko
My target occasionally does a restock, I grabbed a top gun today first time I had seen them have one. Also they had Saving Private Ryan and Last Crusade for the first time ever too. Haven't seen the Star Treks or the Temple of Doom. Temple of Doom is the one I really want am always checking for.