- Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
- Saving Private Ryan
- Star Trek (2009)
- Super 8
- Top Gun
- True Grit (2010)
- War of the Worlds

Original Post by EvilMokey91:
Picked up 3 FuturePaks with this style artwork at Target today. Movies were Super 8, The Italian Job, and War of the Worlds. Can't find information online about these and not on their website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see why you're the 'snarky assassin' CC95. I do get that some people might like them, but it was only a comment. If I can't make a 6 word post without someone ripping it apart I won't post again. So much for HDN being fun and friendly.

I see nothing wrong with his response to your initial comment. I think he was quite polite and respectful. Perhaps you're taking things way too personal which is surprising cos I'd thought you'd be busy spinning around after enjoying some energy drink

lighten up Taz

Reactions: C.C. 95
I'll be waiting for a price drop. Just picked up Italian Job because it's $10. I like to pick up Tintin asap though. :cool:

I can see why you're the 'snarky assassin' CC95. I do get that some people might like them, but it was only a comment. If I can't make a 6 word post without someone ripping it apart I won't post again. So much for HDN being fun and friendly.

Maybe you should be a little more fun & friendly ;)

So I grabbed a few these really truly do have amazing embossing when you hold them but I still hold by the fact that the art is kind of weak just offset by an amazing embossing job. I don't know if it was because I was so late in checking on them but my Target only had 5 of the possible 16. I grabbed Adventures of Tintin, Super 8 and the Italian Job. I might go back for the MI4 and the War of the Worlds they still have. The ones I really wanted were the Indiana Jones trilogy but they just had regular blurays for those.

So I grabbed a few these really truly do have amazing embossing when you hold them but I still hold by the fact that the art is kind of weak just offset by an amazing embossing job. I don't know if it was because I was so late in checking on them but my Target only had 5 of the possible 16. I grabbed Adventures of Tintin, Super 8 and the Italian Job. I might go back for the MI4 and the War of the Worlds they still have. The ones I really wanted were the Indiana Jones trilogy but they just had regular blurays for those.

Indy 2 and Star Trek are extremely rare. Send me a PM for any of the others and I'll get them for you.

• Helpful Post
Target in Fair Lakes, VA has a good stock of these. Unfortunately they do not have Indiana Jones or the mysterious WWZ and Star Trek 2. They got the rest. Couple of each title of Super 8, Star Trek 1, about 4 Saving Private Ryan, Tin Tin, MI:GP, Top Gun and True Grit for anyone still looking.

Target in Fair Lakes, VA has a good stock of these. Unfortunately they do not have Indiana Jones or the mysterious WWZ and Star Trek 2. They got the rest. Couple of each title of Super 8, Star Trek 1, about 4 Saving Private Ryan, Tin Tin, MI:GP, Top Gun and True Grit for anyone still looking.
Just so people don't keep looking(and wasting their time)- STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS & WORLD WAR Z are not a part of the Target U.S. Paramount Wave!!! You are looking for something that doesn't exist!
INDIANA JONES 2 and STAR TREK do exist (and call me when you find them!!:LOL::rofl:)...

Picked up Super 8 and Italian Job today since they are on sale. $10 and $8. I like them. Sold the UV codes for a few bucks. I wanted Minority Report and WOTW but they were not on sale.

Went to a further out Target and Last Crusade galore (8 total copies)! Sadly no sign of Raiders, Temple or Star Trek 1 & 2.

16561067116_55c7922593_b.jpg

I was at target for some allergy meds and I saw a Raiders so I grabbed so that does mean they restock these as it wasn't there several weeks ago.

I've only grabbed 4 none have really popped out at me I might grab another with Big Hero 6 tomorrow though.

I was at target for some allergy meds and I saw a Raiders so I grabbed so that does mean they restock these as it wasn't there several weeks ago.

I've only grabbed 4 none have really popped out at me I might grab another with Big Hero 6 tomorrow though.
The Target Paramount Metalpaks have the same DPCI number as the standard blu ray. They don't distinguish.
So there could be 10 plain blu rays of RAIDERS out on the floor for weeks, and then when they go to restock they will just grab the metalpaks (if they have them) in the stockroom to replace them when they run out. To them the RAIDERS blu is the RAIDERS blu, whether it is metal or not. Makes it confusing- there is no way to track the metalpaks because of this. You just have to get lucky...