Pics of your Blu-rays-post 'em here!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post a pic of how your Blu-Rays (and if you wish, any other formats) are displayed. And if you have "Special Collector's Editions" or any other cool OOP print sets, etc, feel free to post pics in the Collector's Ed forum here. Have fun!

DB

Attachments

• shelf.jpeg
    shelf.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Im a lil over 200, Ive lost count but I havent really bought many Blu-Rays in a while since the family is keeping me at a "Budget" :(

Well, at least you have those really big editions of Sex and the City and The Notebook --- you can call it a day at this point, as you already own the very best of the format. :hilarious:

Well, at least you have those really big editions of Sex and the City and The Notebook --- you can call it a day at this point, as you already own the very best of the format. :hilarious:

Stupid wifey :mad: I tried separating her movies elsewhere but that didnt fly too well lol Should of seen an earlier picture, she used to have the Spice Girls VHS movie in there!!! ya VHS!!!!

But sometimes to get ALOT you have to give a little lol

Last edited:
Thankfully my wife doesnt buy much media, the little bit she does I put it on the kids rack in the kids room. :) Tho I got the Notebook SE and not ashamed to show it off :)