Pics of your Blu-rays-post 'em here!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post a pic of how your Blu-Rays (and if you wish, any other formats) are displayed. And if you have "Special Collector's Editions" or any other cool OOP print sets, etc, feel free to post pics in the Collector's Ed forum here. Have fun!

DB

Attachments

• shelf.jpeg
    shelf.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Im surprised no pics up yet, maybe ill post a pic of mine even though they havent been dusted or organized in a while...

My Blu-rays are split in 2 sides half on each side of my tv...please dont be rude like BR.com...yes i know i have cables everywhere...i did my best to crop them lol
Right Side
IMG_20110302_095749-1.jpg

Left Side
IMG_20110302_095851-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure any pics are fine:) People love seeing and posting pics-just visit the Blu-Ray Collectibles area-crazy collections!:)

Awesome collection, very well organized and spaced out too. I'm running out of room left and right in regards to shelf space.

Reactions: hidef al
Thanks Wreck! I have my collection organized by studio which I think looks great. My HD DVDs and DVDs are organized the same way.

Ok, it's messy ... but here is a quick shot of my main rack. There is also a shelf above the shot glasses that holds a bunch of other blus

DSCF7856.jpg

just figured I'd add to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great collection Wreck!! Did you buy your shelf at Best Buy? I have the same ones but they are holding my HD DVD collection and DVD collection.

Great collection Wreck!! Did you buy your shelf at Best Buy? I have the same ones but they are holding my HD DVD collection and DVD collection.

Yeah I think so ... or maybe Frys ... it was long ago, before Blu-ray was even out!

When I started moving my shelves around to fit more blu-rays I needed more shelving ... so about a month ago I made 2 more shelves lol. If you look closely you will see 2 darker brown shelves lol.