Votes: 9 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Mine are on shelves in sleeves. How do you all organize, store them?

Here's what one member has done...

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amen
Shelving/ Cabinets for steelbooks

Like her, I'm in the number of 2500+. I have 6 12' shelves and 6 6' shelves with all my DVDs and tv show DVD, and most of the blu rays. It's insane...

where do you keep your steelbooks? pics

hi steelbook collectors i was just wondaring where do you all keep your steelbooks? post your pictures if you can :)

im a new collector with 4 steelbooks so they are just stacked up on eachother still sealed :)

I got them all on a rack, but as of last night I just totally filled up my rack ... and this was a rack that held 400-500 dvds ... and only has blu-ray on it now.

Get poly bags QUICK!:tear:

Nice idea. I'll post a couple tonight!

I agree...don't have to be expensive or fancy...just something to protect the artwork from scratches if you're like many of us and actually open your steelbooks and watch them! :D (the sound of many OCD collectors jaws dropping at that thought :hilarious: ) :D
Anyway, I bought a very nice three door blu-ray/media cabinet that I keep my movies in and organized. I use DVDpedia to catalog and track them.

Anyone know of a good site to order poly bags that fit steelbooks? I've been using comic book bags for my opened steels. They do the trick, but they are too large.

Edit: I found some sites in the stickied thread

Last edited:
I need to go to Ikea. I like the black shelving unit I saw posted here. I should have about 600 steels to store by the end of the month. The dining room table is full of boxes of steels right now.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I use some Billy Bookcases from Ikea. They have a few sizes, adjustable shelves, come in 3 or 4 colours, etc.

My wall:
http://www.blueraycenter.com/forums/album.php?albumid=13

Ikea Canada:
http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/search/?query=billy

This is the perfect solution for my back wall in my theater.

I need to go to Ikea. I like the black shelving unit I saw posted here. I should have about 600 steels to store by the end of the month. The dining room table is full of boxes of steels right now.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

This is the perfect solution for my back wall in my theater.

Chip-600 Steels??? Did you post some pics here? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I take the disc out of the case and put it in a sleeve then I throw the steelbook into a storage bin in my crawlspace with the rest of my cases because that's just what it is. A case.

I take the disc out of the case and put it in a sleeve then I throw the steelbook into a storage bin in my crawlspace with the rest of my cases because that's just what it is. A case.

I'll take all of those cases off your hands...you must know that if you expose them to sunlight after feeding them that they turn into....

A STEEL MONSTER! (gasp)

st_giant_robots1_f.jpg

Better be careful. :naughty: