Piranha (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live 6pm (18.00) UK time on Saturday 28th January)
Price: £15.99

11374105-8194439512009191.jpg

11374105-8194439512009191.jpg 11374105-4764440036126195.jpg 11374105-1604440036173799.jpg

Last edited:
The A-Holes are after putting it up to €19.19 now!

They must have been wondering why the sudden surge in sales! :LOL:
Haha, surely they didn't?!! It's "down" to £15.99 again now. That was a good little deal they had for i limited time today, so i managed to nab one just in time, with a couple others that i'd been patiently waiting for a price drop on - must say, i am quite happy about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Holy Molly, I just unwrapped it and can´t believe what a jewel I hold in hands!!! I had no idea that it will be SO GLOSSY, it is a pure beauty with that artwork!! What a pleasent surprise for me. Good deal for 13 Euro.

Last edited:
Holy Molly, I just unwrapped it and can´t believe what a jewel I hold in hands!!! I had no idea that it will be SO GLOSSY, it is a pure beauty with that artwork!! What a pleasent surprise for me. Good deal for 13 Euro.
back to 9.99, this time i pre ordered with the coupon! :)
Yeah i agree,i got this through my letterbox yesterday - awesome steelbook, it really is. The artwork, the colours, the image......SWEEEEET! And when you get it for bargain price then it makes it all the more special, IMO. Saw the film years ago and i liked it, so will be watching soon. I love that older films like this get the quality steelbook treatment, keeps the enthusiasm up for "steelbooking." Grabbed this, along with the Dracula and Mummy steelbook slips, all at the bargain price of £8.99 each, and ALL are superb steelbooks...........made my week, i must say!

Yeah i agree,i got this through my letterbox yesterday - awesome steelbook, it really is. The artwork, the colours, the image......SWEEEEET! And when you get it for bargain price then it makes it all the more special, IMO. Saw the film years ago and i liked it, so will be watching soon. I love that older films like this get the quality steelbook treatment, keeps the enthusiasm up for "steelbooking." Grabbed this, along with the Dracula and Mummy steelbook slips, all at the bargain price of £8.99 each, and ALL are superb steelbooks...........made my week, i must say!

I have that Mummy steelbook slip also, it is a beautiful edition indeed. I thinking about that Dracula since it was released, but I just can´t handle that ridiculous Bela Lugosi on front side, I always laugh when I see his funny vampiric face :vamp: :hilarious::hilarious: The movie itself is hilarious as well. But maybe Im gonna buy it afterall, it´s really nice "collection" together with that Mummy. I hope it will come more releases like this.

I have that Mummy steelbook slip also, it is a beautiful edition indeed. I thinking about that Dracula since it was released, but I just can´t handle that ridiculous Bela Lugosi on front side, I always laugh when I see his funny vampiric face :vamp: :hilarious::hilarious: The movie itself is hilarious as well. But maybe Im gonna buy it afterall, it´s really nice "collection" together with that Mummy. I hope it will come more releases like this.
Haha! I haven't seen the film for years and years, but i remember some of the sets as being really atmospheric. As for Lugosi's grimaces i'm actually alright with that - i just take it as a sign of the time, and the way he delivered his role. But i'll watch it again to see if i still feel the same about it as i did years ago - i think i will because i love the old, classic black and white horror movies with atmosphere. Haha, and i think i can tolerate the odd OTT grimace now and then. The steelbook is beautiful!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz