Release date: March 16th, 2015
Purchase link: Planet Hulk (sold out)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@snooloui is that 165 hours into april this gets released? It should be 360h! Jokes! Just letting you know you need to amend the date (I know what really happened lol)

Love animated films/shows (not the Japanese ones though) although I think Warner Bros has the best with DC I enjoyed this one and its a good looking steel will go in my marvel collection nicely

Zavvi site now showing sold out... or is that sold 100 keeping the others to one side?

Oh why move it forward, April was perfect for these to be released in. I guess Thor will be moved soon then to. Might have to cancel F&F 1-6 has I already own 1-6 amaray/steelbook. I need these marvel steelbooks in my collection.

Reactions: Flloydo
I emailed them about why and gave them a bit of grief about it but I got a crappy email back saying they can't change the dates back as they will be recieving them form the supplier and sending them straight out. And before anyone has ago about me giving them grief I mentioned in favour of collectors and mentioned how many releases they have out that month including 6 fast furious steels within 2 weeks in the same month and all the other realeases and new releases. I said they are not making this fun anymore too and people spend a lot of money each month and moving these 3 and possibly 4 aswell as dead man will make it hard for some people. I understand the odd date change but in a month with the 6 ff and these at nearly £20 and whatever else is a p*ss take. Oh well I'll have to cancel loads now

Reactions: levi
I emailed them about why and gave them a bit of grief about it but I got a crappy email back saying they can't change the dates back as they will be recieving them form the supplier and sending them straight out. And before anyone has ago about me giving them grief I mentioned in favour of collectors and mentioned how many releases they have out that month including 6 fast furious steels within 2 weeks in the same month and all the other realeases and new releases. I said they are not making this fun anymore too and people spend a lot of money each month and moving these 3 and possibly 4 aswell as dead man will make it hard for some people. I understand the odd date change but in a month with the 6 ff and these at nearly £20 and whatever else is a p*ss take. Oh well I'll have to cancel loads now
It's like the Disney steelbook debacle in December, when they decided to ship 4 or 5 on the same release date...All before Christmas too.
Part of me wants Zavvi to fold, or at least have less of a stranglehold on the UK steelbook monopoly, as the way they go about their business (where putting the customer first is totally non-existent) is nothing short of disgusting.

Reactions: Flloydo