Pocahontas (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #23) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: September 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: Pocahontas
Notes: Limited to 4000 Copies.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10975851-1404387605-310893.jpg

10975851-1404387605-309839.jpg

10975851-1404387605-309789.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 426
Last edited by a moderator:
We have a new #1 in the collection IMO, this thing is unreal. You just wanna sit there and stare at it haha once again like Rescuers the pics do it no justice, amazing steel

Reactions: Skog
I think the embossing on this steelbook is done horribly with the "Pocah" being embossed and "ontas" being just flat. That looks pretty ugly to me.
If the whole title would be embossed this would look better in my opinion.

Last edited:
Still not got mine so another lost in post. Will have to wait the obligatory 14 days before Zavvi will do anything.

Hope this isn't a sign of a dodgy postman. First the OAB trio go missing and now this. Very annoying.

I think the embossing on this steelbook is done horribly with the "Pocah" being embossed and "ontas" being just flat. That looks pretty ugly to me.
If the whole title would be embossed this would look better in my opinion.

The title HAS to be half embossed for this particular style of em/debossing.
Her hair flows outside of the border, which is embossed so if you were to have the whole title embossed her hair would have to be debossed up until it met the border.
THAT would be a mess.

Her hair flows outside of the border, which is embossed so if you were to have the whole title embossed her hair would have to be debossed up until it met the border.
THAT would be a mess.

You have already replied with that SAME post to me in Beauty and the Beast-thread and in the other forum. Did you really need to post it here aswell? Well, I have already answered to that in both occasions so let's not continue that discussion here. (Although I admit, it probably belonged in this thread) :p

I ask you the same, why did you need to mention the same issue in 3 separate threads?
I wasn't actually posting for you as we both know it's been discussed I just wanted to offer this thread a sensible response.

I ask you the same, why did you need to mention the same issue in 3 separate threads?
I wasn't actually posting for you as we both know it's been discussed I just wanted to offer this thread a sensible response.

Well first off, I have only mentioned it here in this forum twice, I mentioned it in this thread when I voiced out my opinion on this steelbook, then in the Beauty and the Beast-thread I only answered to steel888's post. And 3rd time I mentioned it in the other forum, but I trust I don't need to explain that as it's completely separate forum.

And obviously I thought you meant that post to me, since it was a reply to my post.

But enough of this now.

THAT would be a mess.

They could've debossed just the outline on the "ontas" part

Free UK Disney Movie Rewards Code.

5GQGNHP1L8N

Please post when you have successfully used it so as to not get other people to try.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Ninjas. Strange ask, but can anyone give me the barcode number for this release? I'm a member of My Movies and for some reason the artwork for this isn't on their app and to upload one you need the barcode. I threw mine away after opening the packaging (silly me).