Post A Picture Of Your Funko POP! Collection or Latest Addition

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP.jpg

Show off your Funko Pop! Vinyl Collection!

- Share photos of your collection or most recent haul.
- It would be also great to know if you keep your Pop! Figures Sealed? Or set them Free?
- Feel free to add a list and # of your Collection too!

Last edited:
Still got to get my hands on these... Can't decide if I should try and find this 3 pack? or just wait for the other ones.

The U.K. is usually deprived of so many awesome sets and I usually have to just get the singles etc but really wanted this set and honestly in hand it's awesome. The singles will be nice too but I personally wanted these outfits. Do they not have these in Canada?

The U.K. is usually deprived of so many awesome sets and I usually have to just get the singles etc but really wanted this set and honestly in hand it's awesome. The singles will be nice too but I personally wanted these outfits. Do they not have these in Canada?

They were a Toys R Us exclusive in the usa and The Toys R Us here in Canada doesn't seem to get many pops, but maybe that will change.
Walmart in Canada is FINALLY getting Pops. I saw a few exclusive Black Panthers the other day so thats a good sign.

Reactions: Flash
I just started collecting in June and i can't seem to stop.I gotta slow down.

This is only my new pops.I Still have about 20 or so not show here including the big doomsday and Songbird.

It's a slippery slope, me and @kaw are far down the road, I would like to encourage you to slow down but I can't, I love pops and must get them all lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
Its the HQ Inmate Harley :thumbs:It made have been a gamestop exclusive but mine did not come with the sticker.
ah, yes ,that's where i saw her.She is still sold out online and in store.The Walmart exclusive Harley's are hovering around 100 dollars right now.so i won't be getting those.:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp