Post A Picture Of Your Funko POP! Collection or Latest Addition

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP.jpg

Show off your Funko Pop! Vinyl Collection!

- Share photos of your collection or most recent haul.
- It would be also great to know if you keep your Pop! Figures Sealed? Or set them Free?
- Feel free to add a list and # of your Collection too!

Last edited:
@bigwednesday0 I haven't been to HT this week... But I also haven't seen anything of them being out yet.

I follow all my local HT stores instagram accounts and they always post a photo of any new Pops they get in that day.
Latest thing they got in was the Flocked Beast I think.

Reactions: bigwednesday0
@bigwednesday0 I haven't been to HT this week... But I also haven't seen anything of them being out yet.

I follow all my local HT stores instagram accounts and they always post a photo of any new Pops they get in that day.
Latest thing they got in was the Flocked Beast I think.
Many thanks for the reply buddy, I keep looking for pics of it everyday . My brother in law is out in Orlando for a few months, hopefully he will be able to pick one up for me!

After injuring my leg and being stuck at home for the entire month :hurting:, I finally got to go on what I thought would be an inexpensive hunt. Not so much, it turns out. :greedy:

20170222_143502.jpg

For once, thanks Walmart! Now if you could actually get any of the Star Wars 3 packs or Rebels exclusives, that'd be fantastic. :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw