Post pics of yourself!

IMG_4334.jpg

Our 3 year old son, ready to see his first movie on a movie theater!!!!
5053d080-857e-0132-1dc8-0a2c89e5f2f5.gif

Been a while since I posted any photos here and they were posted when I was extremely drunk.
So I thought I'd follow @Alistair G idea and post a pic of my current beard (which I'm proud off lol) and then one after I shave it off (not sure when that will be) plus some bonus (selfie!) pics

My current beard, this was taken the other day -

image.jpeg

A few weeks back -

image.jpeg

And last year when I was just kinda growing a big tash lol -

image.jpeg

Been a while since I posted any photos here and they were posted when I was extremely drunk.
So I thought I'd follow @Alistair G idea and post a pic of my current beard (which I'm proud off lol) and then one after I shave it off (not sure when that will be) plus some bonus (selfie!) pics

View attachment 233085

A few weeks back -

View attachment 233088

View attachment 233086

Goddamn stylish, man! :D

View attachment 233085

A few weeks back -

View attachment 233088

View attachment 233086

View attachment 233094 My wife and I in Barcelona, last week
@Flloydo and @bigwednesday0 EXCELLENT Pics Ninjas! :photo: :notworthy: :thumbs:

WOOOOW:wow::wow::wow::woot::woot::woot::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

HOW could that background be so awesome seems like it have been photoshoped.:photo: where is such a wonderful place.

That's funny because even standing there, in person, it seems like a painting. Like it isn't real. This is Mount St. Helens in Washington State USA. Not sure if you know the story, but it erupted in 1980, as you can see the giant crater with lava dome in the center. Here's a before and after:

Catastrophism.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see what the mountain looked like in person before the eruption, but even now it is amazing.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T