Preacher Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 9, 2013
San Diego, CA USA
Release date: October 4, 2016
Purchase link: TBA
Price: $34.99

It's the same art as the UK/Import steel. I don't see anything on the website. its like other smaller TV exclusives(ex Blacklist and Penny Dreadful) or the DC animation steels, where they don't list it on the site.

The only photo we have, but again it looks to be the same.

TviV4tN.jpg

BLbnwkd.jpg

DPtKWWi.jpg

wUy9Xvt.jpg

h5xiZdO.jpg

9Wa7D5u.jpg

Last edited:
Luckily I work nights until 6am so being there at 8am will be no problem. I'm not a fan of instore only releases but target rarely ships in time to have it delivered by release date so I usually don't preorder from them

Got mine, still not listed online, my normal target didn't get any. They will probably have it later today. But I went to another one and they have 4 DVDs and 5 Steels.

No regular ones. So maybe if you order the regular one you may get the steelbook IDK. Wouldn't risk it myself.

As for the BB and Amazon US versions.
Disappointed a bit. The Amazon is a regular blurays(I saw it a BB) with a paper disc holder inside with the extra disc.

Best Buy I didn't get, cause I own the comic and it was full size. So I would let fit on my display. I was kinda hoping the digipack was regular sized. It looks odd and flimsy. If the comic wasn't there to add thickness it looks like it's just paper thin.

I'll have to watch the Amazon disc later.

Updated OP with pics.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Managed to get 1 copy on the shelf after 1pm and was happy to be lucky enough to get the last available one. Hope that those who want it can find it.