Predator (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #17) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 4, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc 2D/3D (1 Disc) - 2D/3D/4K (2 Discs)

received_2297954333554441.jpeg

74B8DEF3-D87B-4738-9B3F-49681C890113.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
All people who were giving out on FAC because they knew for sure FA was going to use the ugly Poop-art steels should be banned to buy this edition IMO ;) Oh wait..... they already were ''haters'' no matter what FA was going to release EEK!
Don't include me in your bracket mate. Criticism where criticism is due, of which I said I'm glad I'm wrong on. Been a massive fan of FA for a looong time, but I'm not going to get all fanboy on them when I think a valid point is to be made. Of which I was wrong anyway, which I'm glad about.

Hopefully there is just 1 full slip and maybe 1 lenti for this one (And the same with The Thing) and not a million (Slight exaggeration as its only really 5) like with Dredd

I saw Exorcist 3 opening day in the theater. I was livid that Brad Dourif wasn't considered for an Oscar that year.
He was THAT good.:thumbs:

Lucky you. I came late to Exorcist 3, but have been in thrall to it ever since. Personally, and this is heracy to many, in any ways it is a better film than the original.
Brad Dourif is amazing, for me easily his best film; but then George C Scott is - well as he always was: magnetic, believable and simply wonderful.

For some reason, Exorcist 3 always brings to mind that other great William Peter Blatty creation The Ninth Configuration, (Twinkle Twinkle, Killer Kane) Stacey Keach is way out there :) and the vaguely related (castles don't ya know) and utterly brilliant Castle Keep - great film, great book (if you haven't read it, it comes highly recommended.
I would, of course happily take all three of those in FAC - but frankly, we'll probably be lucky if we get all three in Blu ray before 2050 :(

The other thing - E2 - It still amazes me how the H E double L can you take Richard Burton, Max Von Sydow, James Earl Jones and Louise Fletcher, have John Boorman direct and co-write and get that mess????????????? !!!!!! :confused:o_O:banghead:(n)(n):vomit::vomit::vomit::ohno::ohno: as I am overly fond of saying Non ci credo . . .

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart