Predator (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #17) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 4, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc 2D/3D (1 Disc) - 2D/3D/4K (2 Discs)

received_2297954333554441.jpeg

74B8DEF3-D87B-4738-9B3F-49681C890113.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to say I'll pass on this....but I can't. It doesn't look great at all, but it's Arnie....it's Predator. Nobody else has done a premium for this....
As much as I have issues with it, I'm thinking the same thing!! (And it would appear by the comments many others are too)

Which isn't good as it's sending the wrong message. But I guess this will sell out either way.....

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233 and cooey
I was hoping for a lot better than this
Pity they did not do a WEA release as originally mentioned back in 2016

I will still though be getting this as there is no other premium release announced as of yet

I asked Jan back in 2016 on facebook I hope it's not a pop art steelbook and got a reply it would be WEA
They should have stuck with the plan for a WEA

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I want to say I'll pass on this....but I can't. It doesn't look great at all, but it's Arnie....it's Predator. Nobody else has done a premium for this....

This

The slip isn't actually that bad and I'll put my Play.com Steelbook in it anyway :)

Ugly steelbook + average slip = easy pass. And I'm actually being nice and moderate. :p

One might even say..... Super Moderate...... ya know because you're a Super Moderator..... No? Erm, OK... errrrrrrr

As for this premium of Predator. I have the Play steelbook and I really like that one,. but if thats the slip cover artwork than that previous Predator 3D steelbook would have been a perfect match for it. I don't know, it just feels like for a film like this, Film Arena should be putting in more effort to give us something special. Right now, I'd love a premium version of Predator...... I just don't feel this is the one we deserve.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Jan from Filmarena posted a reply on Facebook FAC Nation yesterday that has me interested

Facebook poster posted this
Nice Jan but can't believe we don't have the PRED on the rear of the slip. Also why have they not got rid of the purple tele tubbies steelbook. So much wasted potential with this release.

This was the reply from Jan
Well, you may like the exclusive SteelBook by FAC. Or maybe not. Let's find out soon
1f642.png

Question asked about FAC release
So what are you saying Jan there is another edition besides the BB

Jan reply
This is gonna be revealed soon

Looks like Filmarena have another Predator Steelbook coming :thumbs:
Is this the WEA release he mentioned back in 2016