Amazon.co.jp
HMV.co.jp
Notes: Limited to 1,500 copies

81t6AMSGfJL._AA1240_.jpg

91GWJi5U5JL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here my one from Hmv.co.jp.

Now sold out.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

By the way, hmv.co.jp offers good packaging. I have seen better but compared to zavvi it's very good.

I bought this on the belief that this was a futurpak but this turned out to be a crappy poor quality metalpak. Ninjas don't waste your money on this shite! :(

If this and Rush are both metalpaks, it's interesting to read the prior posts, as people are gushing over the Rush one, but some people are hating on Rambo.

Yes, that`s strange. I thought I`ve never read any bad comments about the rush metalpak. People praise it and make a grail of it but rambo metalpak earns a lot of beating :rolleyes:

I bought this thinking it was a steelbook then saw I paid $90 bucks when it said shipped. Then I opened it and said wow nice cover then I unwrapped, saw the spine and cringed. Felt so stupid. It's not awful but I do not collect Metalpaks at all. I only have ironman 2 target and thought it was a steelbook as well because it was ages ago and I just started collecting a year before that. I find the spines terrible and they are smaller so they rattle around in my steel shell also.