Rare Video Game Steelbook Discussion

Tales of Vesperia (360) has sold for as much as $200 on eBay, new. It's about $80, used, although someone was lucky enough to get it for $54.

Crysis 2 Nano Edition is somewhat rare, though there always seems to be someone selling it for an absurd price.

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast, also rare.

Last edited:
are the Gears of War 2 LE steelbooks considered rare? I assume not because Epic & Microsoft probably churned out like a couple of hundreds of thousands of those right?

are the Gears of War 2 LE steelbooks considered rare? I assume not because Epic & Microsoft probably churned out like a couple of hundreds of thousands of those right?

No, I think they're pretty easy to obtain, used at least. New might be another matter.

No, I think they're pretty easy to obtain, used at least. New might be another matter.

I think only the gears of war 2 steelbook used for display that was red is rare i got that for like 25 just the case on ebay a few months back

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Also is need for speed undercover really rare just got one and should be coming soon off someone from ebay

I would say undercover is really rare considering the one on ebay right now costs $800 no joke. I sent him an offer for $80 lol I really want that one but if that is going for $800 I don't think I'll ever get one :(

In France Crysis 2 is Rare (not nano edition)

dead island will become rare is few years too (from Spain or Italy)

Anyone know the value of a Star Wars Force Unleased Ultimate Sith Edition Steelbook complete with manuals and collector card #7 of 10 ?

I picked it up used for $10 and unfortunetly the steel book itself has some damage/small dents/scuffing on it.

I read somewhere that it was OOP so I am assuming it is hard to find.

Anyone know the value of a Star Wars Force Unleased Ultimate Sith Edition Steelbook complete with manuals and collector card #7 of 10 ?

I picked it up used for $10 and unfortunetly the steel book itself has some damage/small dents/scuffing on it.

I read somewhere that it was OOP so I am assuming it is hard to find.

Not really hard to find, but def OOP. I couldnt guess a value, so I wont.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat