Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
That's a movie i'm kind of looking forward to AND not looking forward to at the same time.
Hmm it's a tough one... not that I didn't like the film, but everyone I've spoken to about it seemed to enjoy it a lot more than I did. I thought the story in the book she was reading was more interesting than the story outside of it. The ending left me pretty confused, but I often see that as a good thing as it leaves us thinking and allows us to interpret things our own way... it also gives me another reason to rewatch it, as I'll hopefully be able to make more sense of it all then.

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Jaws 2. Hadn't watched it in years and picked up the blu-ray for peanuts. A surprisingly good film considering what it had to follow. A better sequel than you expect.

Dracula Prince of Darkness 1964
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Every Christmas Eve night i always watch this Hammer classic and I never tire of it. Superb ensemble cast, great script , lovely Bernard Hermann score and the film rattles along at a lovely pace. A rare sequel that's every bit as good as the original and Christopher Lee the definite Dracula. Oozing charm and sexuality but at the same time 100% lethal......... A bite that gives you more than rabies..... The audio commentary from Lee and Cast is very very entertaining and well worth the admission price of the blu-ray alone....

Reactions: AlienKing
Hmm it's a tough one... not that I didn't like the film, but everyone I've spoken to about it seemed to enjoy it a lot more than I did. I thought the story in the book she was reading was more interesting than the story outside of it. The ending left me pretty confused, but I often see that as a good thing as it leaves us thinking and allows us to interpret things our own way... it also gives me another reason to rewatch it, as I'll hopefully be able to make more sense of it all then.
Jake has been choosing some interesting characters/movies + i saw the trailer so that's why i'm looking forward to it. Again, I saw the trailer and that's why i'm not looking forward to it. I have an idea of what's it gonna be. I don't think i'm a big fan of that type of story/subject. But regardless, a good movie is a good movie.

I have a feeling i'm gonna end up in the middle, along the lines of love+hate the film...we'll see.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Carry on Cleo. Just watched it on ITV 3. Forget Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, Sid James and Amanda Barrie are the real deal. 100% funny from 1st frame to the last and the funniest line in history even beating "Don't call me Shirley"

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Where Stunt Doubles Dare 1968
Enjoyed watching this Clint Eastwood / Richard Burton film. Classic boys own adventure in which the good guys are really good and the bad guys are really bad and the Germans are the worst shots in History...... Sadly we don't see these types of films anymore. Modern war films tend to be so poo faced and ernest that these older war films I find refreshing...... I feel the tagline for this film should have been "Should have gone to specsavers"

Bad Santa - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png HalfN.png

Bad Santa 2 - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png HalfN.png

Critters - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png HalfN.png

Critters 2 - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png

Critters 3 - 1N.png 1N.png HalfN.png

Critters 4 - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png

Christmas at the Cranks - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png

Home Alone - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png HalfN.png

Deck the Halls - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png

Christmas Vacation - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png

Toy Soldiers - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png

G.I Jane - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png HalfN.png

E.T - 1N.png 1N.png HalfN.png

Scrooged - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png

Jake has been choosing some interesting characters/movies + i saw the trailer so that's why i'm looking forward to it. Again, I saw the trailer and that's why i'm not looking forward to it. I have an idea of what's it gonna be. I don't think i'm a big fan of that type of story/subject. But regardless, a good movie is a good movie.

I have a feeling i'm gonna end up in the middle, along the lines of love+hate the film...we'll see.
Yeah, you can never go wrong with Jake... he was easily the best thing about this IMO. The trailer actually looked like something that'd be right up my street, but the film didn't end up being as dark/weird as I'd hoped. It was still pretty decent though... I just expected a lot more from it. Let us know what you thought once you check it out anyway mate. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing