Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
That was February 2nd to 12th. I've been stressed, so I generally watch more movies when I'm stressed (I like to mentally escape from reality). That and it makes good background noise while working on the HDN homepage. :thumbs:

As for February 13th...

ROGUE ONE (2016)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
halfn-png.127233
Glad you enjoyed R1! As for Spectral... it wasn't on my radar until you mentioned it, so will definitely be checking that one out now. :thumbs:

You working your way through all the Dirty Harry movies? The Dead Pool is always a blast because of young Jim Carrey. :thumbs:
I sure am! I've seen Dirty Harry countless times and always enjoyed it, yet I've never seen any of the others despite owning the box set for a while now... figured it was about time I gave them ago. I wasn't even aware Jim was in Dead Pool!? :OMG:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I sure am! I've seen Dirty Harry countless times and always enjoyed it, yet I've never seen any of the others despite owning the box set for a while now... figured it was about time I gave them ago. I wasn't even aware Jim was in Dead Pool!? :OMG:

Yeah, he's a crazy Axl Rose wannabe in it. :p

jim-carrey-thedeadpool-3.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
There was always one plot hole in Magnum Force which I was never able to figure out or was it a red herring?
Could have been Magnum Force, as I didn't completely follow the story, but thought I may have just missed something as I was almost dozing at one point... not because the film was bad though FYI, but just because I was tired. :p

Short Circuit (1986)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

Sadly not the one I remember as a kid... turns out it's Short Circuit 2 that I grew up with, which is apparently considered the worse of the two. Thankfully I still managed to enjoy this one however! :D

Could have been Magnum Force, as I didn't completely follow the story, but thought I may have just missed something as I was almost dozing at one point... not because the film was bad though FYI, but just because I was tired. :p

Spoiler alert, don't read any further if you haven't seen the film. Harry's friend Charlie McCoy is on the edge and it's implied he's been killing scum as well. That point is never clarified in the film. So where there two sets of killers on the loose?

PASSENGERS (2016)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

I'm not sure why this film received so many negative criticisms. I thought it looked good and that Lawrence and Pratt had great chemistry. I was expecting a love story in space and that's what I got (though I can see why feminists went ape-s#it over it). I can't wait to rewatch in 3D at home (and eventually 4K when I get a player).

HYPOTHERMIA (2010)
halfn-png.127233

I wasted my precious life watching this. Awful looking creature and phoned-in, horrible performances by the entire cast (including, surprisingly, Michael Rooker). Avoid.

PASSENGERS (2016)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

I'm not sure why this film received so many negative criticisms. I thought it looked good and that Lawrence and Pratt had great chemistry. I was expecting a love story in space and that's what I got (though I can see why feminists went ape-s#it over it). I can't wait to rewatch in 3D at home (and eventually 4K when I get a player).
Glad to see you enjoyed Passengers. I got exactly what I expected from it too... an enjoyable romantic sci-fi with a great cast!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon