Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Mad Max Fury Road - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png Full of my kind of action :) and kick-as* cars ;) and good looking babes :naughty: and......... list goes on and on :happy:

Jurassic World - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png Soon as the movie started i was 20 years younger ;) I loved every second of this movie :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: as i did the original :happy:

As soon as Hoskins mentioned weaponizing the raptors my mind when´t to this:
Dino Riders, how cool would that movie be :thumbs: :thumbs:
1645693.jpg

Tomorrowland - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png HalfN.png Feelgood family movie with its ups and downs, Fun concept though :thumbs: Oh and mark my words, Raffey Cassidy will be a huge star with in 10 years :thumbs:

Exodus Gods and Kings - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png i don´t really care for these bible movies but these had its moments and familiar faces ;)

Pitch Perfect 2 - HalfN.png i tried my best to watch this but this movie just sucked :wtf: That half ninja was just because this was a second part of this movie,so they first one must have been pretty good :cigar:........... OR NOT!!!!!!!!!! :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: Do not watch this movie or you just waste your life!!!!! :yuck:
Rentun Ruusu - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.pngJust to give this thread some international color, here is a movie about a Finnish singer how died before hes time (n) Fuc*ing awesome movie if you are from Finland ;)

The Lives of Others - :ninja::ninja::ninja:
The Gunman - :ninja::ninja:
Marley - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
Mad Max: Fury Road - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
The Station Agent - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
Soaked in Bleach - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
Slow West - :ninja::ninja::ninja:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
The Lives of Others - :ninja::ninja::ninja:
The Gunman - :ninja::ninja:
Marley - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
Mad Max: Fury Road - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
The Station Agent - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
Soaked in Bleach - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
Slow West - :ninja::ninja::ninja:
The Station Agent – damn! I haven't seen that in forever! Peter Dinklage's debut I think. Great flick. And isn't Sean Penn starring in a movie called The Gunman kind of like Gloria Steinem being in a movie called Malibu Beach Bunnies?!

Reactions: Noodles
the gunman :
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
wanted to like more. but did not. sadly.

beyond the reach :
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
+

note : just found this excellent thread !

The Station Agent – damn! I haven't seen that in forever! Peter Dinklage's debut I think. Great flick. And isn't Sean Penn starring in a movie called The Gunman kind of like Gloria Steinem being in a movie called Malibu Beach Bunnies?!
Station Agent was a first time watch for me... really sweet little film. Haha yeah, I had wondered about that myself... I guess he's desperate for work/money or was maybe just lying about being anti-guns all along.

Reactions: C.C. 95
SIN CITY 2: image.jpg
image.jpg
The Frank Miller of The Dark Knight Returns did not show up for this. The Frank Miller of Robocop 2 & 3 showed up. It was like it was written by a 13 year old. Explosions & boobies only go SO far. How did they manage to get me to be bored of Eva Green naked? Ug.
LUCY: image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
On a similar note- the Luc Besson of Leon & Nikita did not show up for this. The Luc Besson of Fifth Element did. Suffers from Superman problem: Once she is invincible after the first 20 mins.- there is no threat and no drama. Exaclty why is she using guns and fighting people when she can kill them by twitching her nose? Logic takes a holiday. (Oh how I wanted this to be the third in a trilogy with Nikita and Leon...)
LOS ANGELES PLAYS ITSELF: image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
3 hour documentary about Los Angeles locations and their history in motion pictures. First two hours are great and insightful. 3rd hour strangely veers into race relations and polarizing politics before abruptly ending with no point. Liked the first two hours though...
PANDORA'S PROMISE:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
Amazing CNN produced documentary about how everything we think we know about Nuclear Energy and the Green movement is quite different than what you think you know...not a one sided polemic- but a fascinating debate. For a start- the founder of Greenpeace states - "the only way to truly be a green planet is to go nuclear." And off we go...

Last edited:
Reactions: RekLess
Terminator Genisys - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png To me this was a perfect addition to the Terminator family :thumbs: I did understand most of the time traveling lingo, it tied up nicely to T1& T2 and it left room for sequel :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: All the thumps up for this movie :thumbs: NINJAS GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE!!! if you haven´t all ready :)

Girl With a Dragon Tattoo - 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png HalfN.png - (this was the English version ;)) Great movie and Rooney Mara was soooooo hooooot in this :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hungry: ;)

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World - :ninja::ninja::ninja:
Bloody Sunday - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
The Limits of Control - :ninja::ninja:
Fight for Your Right Revisited - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
The Kings of Summer - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
I Am Ali - :ninja::ninja::ninja:
Stand by Me - :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Big Game - Definitely one from the 'Snakes on a Plane' end of Mr Jackson's folio. Solid, brains-out action entertainment.
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
I'm hoping for the best! Gonna watch later. I heard it was 80s-esque. I hope so! Since it is Renny Harlin's countryman directing- I hope for DIE HARD 2- ish vibe!!:D

Reactions: Jae
Gravity
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

I think Interstellar and Predestination pushed my expectations higher for all movies :dunno: At least in terms of plot twists. Or else I think this would've got 5 Ninjas.
Beyond all the superb CGI, I think this movie is actually about human nature and "survival of the fittest"
Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
"Meh" at best. I expected more from Kenneth Branagh.

Terminator Month:

The Terminator -
ninjastanding.png
ninjastanding.png
ninjastanding.png
ninjastanding.png
ninjastanding.png

Terminator 2: Judgement Day -
ninjastanding.png
ninjastanding.png
ninjastanding.png
ninjastanding.png