Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
This time loop movie stuff started with a short called 12:01 which was up for an Oscar in 1990 - It was then made into a 1993 TV movie with Jonathan Silverman, Martin Landau , Jeremy Piven and Helen Slater. Groundhog Day was made soon after. (Obviously "borrowing " the idea).
12:01 is actually a really good film (for a TV production).
The original 12:01 short starred Kurtwood Smith and can be found on YouTube.

True, true. But life is such a great scifi thriller though :ohno: I wanted everyone to like it :LOL::p
I found it to be quite stupid (mostly the characters) and predictable unfortunately, and...
...the fact they killed Reynolds off right near the beginning really annoyed me. :sour:

Wonder Woman:
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

A film that stumbles a bit through its frame story at points- and has a difficult time coming to terms with the dense amount of content that the movie needs to cover in order to make sense.
Where the film shines- is showing the character and convictions of Diana Prince herself. The harsh essence of the war, as well as the characters overwhelming urge to do good is really captured throughout the bleak trenches of the European front.

Also- side note: did the last shot of the movie make you laugh? It made me laugh.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I found it to be quite stupid (mostly the characters) and predictable unfortunately, and...
...the fact they killed Reynolds off right near the beginning really annoyed me. :sour:
Really? I actually loved that part. It was kinda like saying "look, we're not afraid to kill off one of the main characters. All characters have equal value. No one is safe". And yes, i agree it's predictable. I even saw the end coming. but it was still interesting to see it play out. I knew their pod was gonna switch but the way they showed it; to see the characters go through hell just to end up there and helpless. It was amazing. That gave me the thrills. To me a good thriller should do that, even if it's predictable.

EOT is the best video game movie ever.
And it isn't based on a video game.
A modern classic.
100-uptime-SLAs.jpg
Agreed! :thumbs:

There are a few games which you can replay and not get bored. I think i've seen EoT 4 times now, and still not bored.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
Really? I actually loved that part. It was kinda like saying "look, we're not afraid to kill off one of the main characters. All characters have equal value. No one is safe". And yes, i agree it's predictable. I even saw the end coming. but it was still interesting to see it play out. I knew their pod was gonna switch but the way they showed it; to see the characters go through hell just to end up there and helpless. It was amazing. That gave me the thrills. To me a good thriller should do that, even if it's predictable.

100-uptime-SLAs.jpg
Agreed! :thumbs:

There are a few games which you can replay and not get bored. I think i've seen EoT 4 times now, and still not bored.
EOT is one of those films that will gain steam and reputation as it is rediscovered. It just fell through the cracks (whether it was the title, the PR, who knows). It was a hard concept to sell in bite sized ads - and many people may have thought it was a different kind of movie than what it was.
It checks all the boxes for me like ALIENS - humor, action, sci-fi, great acting, great effects, intelligent script...it wins in every catagory. (Some may carp that the ending was less exciting than it could have been - but I contend that it was an ending that was a logical throughline with the characters).
I hope you laid your hands on a copy of the Japanese ALL YOU NEED IS KILL steelbook.:thumbs:
IMG_6497.JPG