Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
And Ironically Julia Roberts I can't stand either and Ben Slater.....
...and Will Farrell, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, and basically the Apatow gang that have worn out their welcome. To me, Will Farrell = same damn schtick he does in everything. Just not funny anymore.
It's like seeing the same guy at different parties over the years, and he still wants to tell you that same Polish joke over and over again....

Wonder woman - great movie, Gal Gadot was surprisingly good :)
IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3464.PNG

Guardians of the galaxy vol 2- loved it as well, had a blast watching it
IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3464.PNG

Passengers - very boring and cheesy movie,didn't like it at all
IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3464.PNG

EOT is one of those films that will gain steam and reputation as it is rediscovered. It just fell through the cracks (whether it was the title, the PR, who knows). It was a hard concept to sell in bite sized ads - and many people may have thought it was a different kind of movie than what it was.
It checks all the boxes for me like ALIENS - humor, action, sci-fi, great acting, great effects, intelligent script...it wins in every catagory. (Some may carp that the ending was less exciting than it could have been - but I contend that it was an ending that was a logical throughline with the characters).
I hope you laid your hands on a copy of the Japanese ALL YOU NEED IS KILL steelbook.:thumbs:
View attachment 315749
I hope it does gain steam and reputation by the time the "sequel but prequel" is released. :thumbs:

And no i dont have the JP steelbook. I do have the Korean one. I know JP one has the original title, but i missed out on it originally and now i'm not willing pay the price it's going for...

Reactions: C.C. 95
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing