Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
True, but some might say he's getting paid to say stuff like that...

On a side note, I actually love every movie from that list :D(minus Excalibur because i havent seen it yet). I thought King Arthur was great; sad it was a box office bomb though.
EXCALIBUR is THE King Arthur movie. Full Stop. Not even debatable.
SKYLINE is hot garbage. (Well, maybe Room temp garbage....):LOL:

EXCALIBUR is THE King Arthur movie. Full Stop. Not even debatable.
Another one for my watch list then

SKYLINE is hot garbage. (Well, maybe Room temp garbage....):LOL:
Yea you're probably right. It wasnt anything special; I just remember liking it when i watched it in theaters. And wanting to see a sequel because of the way it ended. But i havent watched it ever since, so things might have changed now...

Reactions: C.C. 95
Another one for my watch list then

Yea you're probably right. It wasnt anything special; I just remember liking it when i watched it in theaters. And wanting to see a sequel because of the way it ended. But i havent watched it ever since, so things might have changed now...
Excalibur is a treat. Added bonus: early Patrick Stewart, Liam Neeson, and Gabriel Byrne!
The new HMV release is great, too.
IMG_5500.JPG
One of my all time favorite movie one sheet posters, too.
IMG_5502.JPG

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Captain Clegg (Night Creatures) 1962
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

A rare non horror outing for Hammer about Smuggling in the 17th Century and a jolly romp it is too and the film does solve one mystery for me.
I always wondered what the inspiration for Mongo from Blazing Saddles was. Now i know it's Mulatto from this film.....

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and C.C. 95
That is such a good movie. It's very moving.

I remember at the time the film getting seriously slatted by being "Oscar by number" material to push all the right buttons. Turned up on TV a few years ago and it really was a seriously boring piece of crap. When they said "Give me the Oscar now I've pushed all the right buttons" they weren't kidding....... A more cynical film I've yet to see and that's against some seriously stiff competition.

I fookin loved this movie :thumbs: Hilarious and epic! It also felt like a breathe of fresh air in the midst of dozen big budget superhero movies every year. It's unfortunate we won't be seeing any sequels.

Agreed, man. Guy Ritchie at his finest :thumbs:

I'd love to see sequels if they were to happen at some point. Fingers crossed.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing