wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
realsteel.jpg

Release date of January 16, 2012.

JSDVD - http://dvd.jsdvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=29132&language=us

YesAsia - http://www.yesasia.com/us/real-stee...-taiwan-version/1029445840-0-0-0-en/info.html

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
My local store is selling it with a free poster as shown in the picture.
It's distribute by the local distributors, seen quite a lot of them. Going for US$30

Yesasia shipping is included in the price. :D

I'm quite surprice my local store is selling them at lower price, comes with a poster too.
I guess Disney must have printed loads of them. :rolleyes:
DUH!!! it looked like metal. Is it expensive to ship to the states from Yesasia?

Last edited:
This is first hand and exclusive of the vier of the Real Steel Metal Box.
Lots of member will be disappointing due to it's MB instead of SB but I find the quality to be quite good. Here you go...
It's confirmed a metal box and not steelbook.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still looks very good to me. Not too impressed with the back cover art and the spine of this one. I like the Blufans' design better :scat:

Thanks for posting this Alex.

if the blufan.com GB doesn't work out I don't mind picking this up. Looks nice enough.

I guess all the other countries releasing this artwork will be a viva metal box too then.... ?

i have sent an email to yesasia to cancel my order, dont lke this at all. i have informed them that there listing is wrong and that it is a metal box. will stick with the blufans metal box if im having a version.

Last edited:
They are the same as the China version.

Audio : Languages: 7.1 DTS-HD English, 5.1 Dolby Thai, 5.1 Mandarin PRC, 5.1 Latin Spanish, 5.1 Brazilian Portuguese

Subtitles: English, Thai, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa, Malay, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Latin Spainsh, Brazilian Portuguese

n3wk1d,
could you please list all audio track
thanks