wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
realsteel.jpg

Release date of January 16, 2012.

JSDVD - http://dvd.jsdvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=29132&language=us

YesAsia - http://www.yesasia.com/us/real-stee...-taiwan-version/1029445840-0-0-0-en/info.html

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with the jsdvd link? Did they drop this title? I preordered from them and they've already charged my card...hopefully I'm just having trouble finding the movie since it's now been confirmed to be a Viva Metal Box. Anyone else having the same trouble?

I wrote an email to them asking them to cancel my order and they did and refunded.
They also wanted to know why and I gladly told them that my local store is selling them at USD30 with free poster.
I guess maybe they are reviewing to see if they should lower the price as well since it's a MB ? :hilarious:

What's up with the jsdvd link? Did they drop this title? I preordered from them and they've already charged my card...hopefully I'm just having trouble finding the movie since it's now been confirmed to be a Viva Metal Box. Anyone else having the same trouble?

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I remember the bot next the Charlie is Ambush, the first bot that appear from the truck. Where the kids wanted to take a picture with him and were asked to pay 5 bucks.

As for the slip cover, I would think it should have as they needed chinese charactor on the packaging. But but it's not up to me to say.. :hilarious:

I'll find out for you anyway.

Alex, any chance of the bluban exclusive getting that slipcover? I like it... :)

Who's the robot on the right side? I don't recall him....

Last edited:
It's still listed as a Steelbook @ js.. I ordered under the assumption that it was a Steelbook, I personally don't know much about Metalboxes should I go ahead and get it anyway, thoughts?

Be careful guys-general note not necessarily pertaining to this item on Ebay-many people use 'Steelbook' in their Ebay listings, because they are preferred by collectors, and they get a lot of attention for their listings. However, often the item is not a Steelbook at at all, but some other metal release,or even Amaray. Sometimes the person listing doesn't even know the difference, or deliberately states incorrect info to sell the item. Again, I am not saying that is the case here, just re-stating so you remain cautious when buying online. Enjoy your collectibles! :scat:

Real Steel (Viva Metal Box) [Taiwan or Singapur]

I wrote an email to them asking them to cancel my order and they did and refunded.
They also wanted to know why and I gladly told them that my local store is selling them at USD30 with free poster.
I guess maybe they are reviewing to see if they should lower the price as well since it's a MB ? :hilarious:

PM sent!

JSDVD send me some photos of the stocks they have on hand and ask me if this is steelbook or metal Box.
I send him back some of my Metal box photos and asked him back, if his looks the same as mine photos, then it's not steelbook.

Because they still believe they are getting steelbook instead of Metal Box. :ohno:

JSDVD send me some photos of the stocks they have on hand and ask me if this is steelbook or metal Box.
I send him back some of my Metal box photos and asked him back, if his looks the same as mine photos, then it's not steelbook.

Because they still believe they are getting steelbook instead of Metal Box. :ohno:

There is no steelbook for Asia regarding this release. I have first hand info, so yeah he's getting metal box.

Reactions: n3wk1d
Wow, I'm surprise with this action.

After they email me asking me to confirm if this is SB or MB, my reply did told them to inform all those who had order as they have an impression that this is SB. They took my advise and sent out email asking all buyers. :scat:

This is really responsive. I guess you have to send them email to confirm your order again or else they would still hold your order till you replied.

JSDVD have emailed me to advising that:
"The Real Steel is Viva Metal Box not steelbook.
Please let us know if you need replace items.
Sorry for any inconvenience."

So no steelbook for this release, only viva's? sucks :(

I believe Europe is getting a steelbook release for this one, but with crappy artwork.

I'd like the better of the two worlds but it doesn't look like it's going to happen...

Not yet Elena...I've just check my account, and still pending.

Wow, I'm surprise with this action.

After they email me asking me to confirm if this is SB or MB, my reply did told them to inform all those who had order as they have an impression that this is SB. They took my advise and sent out email asking all buyers. :scat:

This is really responsive. I guess you have to send them email to confirm your order again or else they would still hold your order till you replied.

Hi newkid, just take your advise and sent they an email, let's see if they reply my email because my 2 emails before this never replied :(
Thanks for your advise :)