Red Sparrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Feb 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Release date: May 22, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $34.99

red.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite nice with all the gloss. I found myself looking at the knife more than the steelbook though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Same finish and no embossing as USA. Just too bad BBYC doesn't care anymore about their website as it doesn't list this as an exclusive, but the j-card on it says otherwise... oh well...
Img_3558.jpg Img_3559.jpg Img_3560.jpg
Img_3561.jpg Img_3562.jpg Img_3563.jpg
Img_3564.jpg Img_3565.jpg Img_3566.jpg

I got very unlucky this time. Out of the 4 copies I received, 1 had scratches on the front, 1 had paint chip on the bottom corner and the other one looked like paint chip but I think it’s part of the artwork on the edge of the inside Steelbook. The one I opened had a dent by the bestbuy cardboard and a very faint paint slash. Now I had to order 2 online in case my store doesn’t have any tomorrow. I hate these J-cards that cover the spine.

I got very unlucky this time. Out of the 4 copies I received, 1 had scratches on the front, 1 had paint chip on the bottom corner and the other one looked like paint chip but I think it’s part of the artwork on the edge of the inside Steelbook. The one I opened had a dent by the bestbuy cardboard and a very faint paint slash. Now I had to order 2 online in case my store doesn’t have any tomorrow. I hate these J-cards that cover the spine.

Sorry to hear that. I was afraid that the covered spine would be an issue, too, but I lucked out. Ordered 3 copies and the one that I opened was perfect in all aspects. I'll be returning the other two copies on the weekend. :)

Damn... that's real unlucky. :(
Ordered 2, opened one and not a single defect on it.