Reservoir Dogs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 23, 2018 (Pre-order Feb 23, 2018 at 10 PM Korea Time, UTC+9)
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip - One Click
Prices: $35.99 (Full Slip A & B) - $36.99 (Lenticular) - $32.99 (1/4 Slip) - $129.99 (One Click)
Notes: 700 copies (Full Slip A & B & Lenti) - 400 copies (1/4 Slip) - 500 copies (One Click)
One Click gift: Original production notes 52p and original poster.

A.jpg B.jpg LENTI.jpg Q.jpg 1.jpg
21125739_1039958482774590_3438561149648474145_o.jpg
21199690_1037912676312504_9071263193043043219_o.jpg
21083040_10213029637509470_7846853052262769595_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you all recived your copy and mine (ordered directly from NM) is still far to arrive in Europe? Did you use the fastest expensive shipping method?
I used the cheapest shipping option.

Don’t worry, it will come. I sometimes see big differences in delivery times for the same countries.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Why do you all recived your copy and mine (ordered directly from NM) is still far to arrive in Europe? Did you use the fastest expensive shipping method?
Some parcels is transported with a mix air/boat/road transport
You can have your parcel end up going through a few countries before you receive it

You can get lucky like for example Air transport South Korea Airport to UK Airport giving fast delivery

Sometimes it can take 20 to 25 days or longer while other times be as fast as 8 days it can vary

I´ve yet to recive mine, but that because of swedish customs office, where it apparently been sittting now for a week without moving :grumpy:

My copy arrived to me in New York several days ago. Just got around to tearing it open and popping it in. Yikes - it's still the same ugly transfer from like 2003. I actually think it looks worse than I remember. It's like slapping perfume on a pig lol. I can't keep buying these if they keep sticking old discs in them.

My copy arrived to me in New York several days ago. Just got around to tearing it open and popping it in. Yikes - it's still the same ugly transfer from like 2003. I actually think it looks worse than I remember. It's like slapping perfume on a pig lol. I can't keep buying these if they keep sticking old discs in them.

Mine is out for delivery to me right now. I rarely purchase a steelbook for the actual discs.
I have never watched a disc from a steelbook. Crazy I know.

Mine is out for delivery to me right now. I rarely purchase a steelbook for the actual discs.
I have never watched a disc from a steelbook. Crazy I know.

So you open them but don’t use the discs? What about new movies, so you open them up as well don’t watch the movie? :LOL:

So you open them but don’t use the discs? What about new movies, so you open them up as well don’t watch the movie? :LOL:

I don't open them. Most of the steelbooks I purchase are under $20 for movies that were released long ago such as Miller's Crossing or The Game and so on which I already have the amaray blu-ray for.

I already have the amaray for Reservoir Dogs.

For The Last Jedi I purchased both the steelbook and the amaray.

This will be only the second steelbook that I have purchased that has a slipcover.
And I will be opening the slip so that I can see the steelbook. But I won't be opening the steelbook.

Now I just wish that steelbooks would be released without J cards. :)

Mine was sent March 23rd, still nothing.

And there were those people crying that they wouldn't have Star Wars today!!!!! :rofl: :p

Ordered my steels on 29th March, shipped on Friday 30th and arrived on Friday 6th April. So one week shipping time from dispatch. Really quick from Nova. You need to move to the Uk :p

Ordered my steels on 29th March, shipped on Friday 30th and arrived on Friday 6th April. So one week shipping time from dispatch. Really quick from Nova. You need to move to the Uk :p
Tell me about it!

I don’t know where ours goes or why it takes so long when we're neighbours right beside each other!! :rofl:

Tell me about it!

I don’t know where ours goes or why it takes so long when we're neighbours right beside each other!! :rofl:

That's why I asked you the other thread does your shipping go to a Hub somewhere as it would take longer. We are right next to each other so I have no idea why yours takes ages. Where is it now, stuck in customs? If thats the case then the dispatch from Nova coming direct to the country is the same as the UK if there is no hub, then it's all down to your customs. In Brazil customs can take upto 3 weeks to clear. I have a friend there that doesn't get my packages until one month later from shipping date and he says its normal for him :rofl: