Resident Evil 6 CE & LE (Xbox 360/PS3 Steelbook) [Europe]

May 20, 2012
Here it is! Better cover art than the normal version.

RE6_CE_beautyshot_ENG1.jpg

The Collector’s Edition contains the following:
- Resident Evil 6 game
- Zombie Steel Book
- Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
- Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
- Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
- ‘The RE6 forces emblems’ – High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil!
- All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular ‘Needle Bomb’ collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer)

The Collector’s Edition can be exclusively purchased from the following retailers
UK – TBC

France – TBC

Germany – Gamestop

More info to come on where to pre-order in Spain, Italy and Australia.

A limited edition Steel Book version of RE6 is also available to pre-order:

RE6_PS3_Steelbook2_3D-copy-262x300.jpg
RE6_X360_STEELBOOK_3D-copy-215x300.jpg

Attachments

• resident_evil_6.jpg
    resident_evil_6.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 430
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I've ordered the PS3 steelbook from amazon.co.uk. But I'm considering cancelling it and getting the collectors edition from amazon.de.

Questions:

1. How big is that hoodie?
2. From what I can understand reading the discussions on amazon.de something is wrong with the included codes. Can someone confirm?
3. Why is the PS3 version 120 euros compared to the Xbox 360 version that is 150 euros!? EEK! Is the Xbox 360 version better?

:wtf:

So happy its G2 sized and includes a plastic slip cover :) Mine was dent free thanks to Play.coms packaging. Also i didnt get a normal boxed copy with an empty steel next to it which im also happy about!

Now to play the game...

Wow just got mine from yazo a member here and I love it. Way better SteelBook than the FS version. I got that one off fleabay for a rip off price. Thx yazo again.

Hey didnt want to start a new thread but were there differences in the RE5 steels by region? Ive just bought a UK one off ebay that appears to have the banners and ratings etc on front but can see on ebay and google images of it clean front and back? I couldnt find a thread on here

I have 6 and its awesome

Hey didnt want to start a new thread but were there differences in the RE5 steels by region? Ive just bought a UK one off ebay that appears to have the banners and ratings etc on front but can see on ebay and google images of it clean front and back? I couldnt find a thread on here

I have 6 and its awesome

It comes with a transparent slipcase and the banners etc are on there and the steelbook itself is clean

It comes with a transparent slipcase and the banners etc are on there and the steelbook itself is clean

Thanks ive seen a video for the UK RE5 being opened and they took the slip off and the banners etc were on the steelbook itself? Im on about 5 not 6 just in case ive confused matters! I won one on ebay so ill soon see!

Thanks ive seen a video for the UK RE5 being opened and they took the slip off and the banners etc were on the steelbook itself? Im on about 5 not 6 just in case ive confused matters! I won one on ebay so ill soon see!

Ah I misread that my bad, yea youre right

B0B414CD-708E-41E4-B246-F8513EBCE749-333-0000002ECF1BA35D.jpg

047E7B13-0B3B-4B09-9A87-3116D2B3962B-333-0000002ED8C535ED.jpg

E027C0F6-3A4C-427B-8C1B-6E6AA982FF98-333-0000002EC29D8DEC.jpg

33B36C6E-70B2-41AB-85DD-81B6174DD41E-333-0000002EC9050358.jpg

No probs mate. I have 6 and like it with the slip!

I was confused as ive seen pics on the net of a clean RE5, must be american or canadian. Im sure i owned RE5 in a steelbook when i first had it but didnt know what it was and got rid once completed lol