Audio: English, Japanese
Subtitles: English, Japanese

re_5b_JP.jpg

Attachments

• tedbio.jpg
    tedbio.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Based on the newest pics I probably will get this now.

Good to know that it's not entirely void of artwork from any of the other movies.

::drool:drool::drool::droEEK!ol::dro:droEEK!ol:emb:l::dro:drool:ol::drool::drool: I've Never Seen Something So AMAZEING in my life Sweet LORD!!!!!! Yes I am by far the biggest Resident Evil Fan this will look truely elite with all my other editions o ye:LOL:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:LOL:yess:: :LOL::LOL:

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

I need this in my life but JP shipping :tear:

Yes Japan Will bend you over with no grease for shipping but this i really wouldn't care i have to have THIS!!!!! Must Get This Greatest Digipack Ever!!!!!!!":LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

::drool:drool::drool::droEEK!ol::dro:droEEK!ol:emb:l::dro:drool:ol::drool::drool: I've Never Seen Something So AMAZEING in my life Sweet LORD!!!!!! Yes I am by far the biggest Resident Evil Fan this will look truely elite with all my other editions o ye:LOL:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:LOL:yess:: :LOL::LOL:

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Yes Japan Will bend you over with no grease for shipping but this i really wouldn't care i have to have THIS!!!!! Must Get This Greatest Digipack Ever!!!!!!!":LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

LOL Sounds as if you like this ;)