Subtitles: English, Japanese

re_5b_JP.jpg

Attachments

• tedbio.jpg
    tedbio.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
$238 on eBay! EEK!
It's $135 including shipping when you order from Amazon Japan. I wonder what kind of people are willing to pay an extra $100 for the convenience of not having to order it from Japan.

Last edited:
^^^what will happen when the next movie comes out? :eek:

That's the only thing keeping me away from this set.

I know, but with every boxset, even the Bond 50 that left a spot for Skyfall it still could be another Bond film that will bring us back to your question. This is the way I wanted to own this series and when the next movie is made it will either go in the 6-disc spot of somewhere beside this beauty! :oohyeah:

Reactions: ocielz
^^^but I already have the single steels for each movie and the German Trilogy steel, Resident Evil Retribution from USA, France and soon Germany...... I think I have enough copies of this series......... But this set does look awesome :D

Reactions: Bluprint
^^^but I already have the single steels for each movie and the German Trilogy steel, Resident Evil Retribution from USA, France and soon Germany...... I think I have enough copies of this series......... But this set does look awesome :D

Coming OC, one more edition wont hurt anybody... accept your wallet! :hilarious:

Audio details for this

What Audio (Dolby True Hd etc in English) No forced subtitles (you can elect not to have them?)

hmv

Thx for your answer,but i'm afraid that its just a pic on HMV,the real things is the same with amazon. Does anybody see the actual pictures about this on HMV?

i can confirm that the hmv jp version is exactly the same as the amazon jp version , received mine today . i guess the slipbox artwork on the hmv jp site is just for show unless there is still hope lol either way i love both artwork , both look fantastic atleast for now only this one exist and i am absolutely happy with it ,and the quality of the packaging is amazing just wow .

i was bummed out that the afterlife disc was in blu-ray 3D , but to my surprise , i popped the disc in my ps3 and there were an option to play the disc in 2d , and it played , i was thrilled again lol :scat:

i took 2 pics for fun , enjoy

Attachments

• P1040531.jpg
    P1040531.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 90
  • P1040535.jpg
    P1040535.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 105
@mytran80....looks like you also picked up Casshern. :scat:

One of my favourite films. Have the Steelbook of this that came out years ago!

:thumbs:

@mytran80....looks like you also picked up Casshern. :scat:

One of my favourite films. Have the Steelbook of this that came out years ago!

:thumbs:

Of course , casshern is just too cool not to own :D , I picked up the Japanese version which is the only way to go until there is a bluray release with English sub . If you haven't seen the packaging of Japanese version , you might want to , it's beautiful

Reactions: earthscope