Resident Evil Quadrilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
G2, 4 Disc.

Release Date: June 1st, 2012

http://media-dealer.de/Sonderangebo...lbook-inkl-3D-Fassung-von-Teil-4-Blu-ray.html

81xnHlvEPRL__AA1500_.jpg

Thanks berl1n:

front:

back:

inside with disc holder:

inside artwork:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not feeling it. The trilogies from Kor and DE are the best.

Nothing will stop me from getting it though. :rolleyes:

The rivets and the line dont line up at the spine. It needs to IMO.

Definitely the misaligned rivet and line on the spine are aesthetically disrupted to the overall design. It would have a better flow if the rivet on the spine was replaced by a small graphic of the umbrella. Again, this is still concept art at this point but I am really digging the basic design.

I am sorry guys but I don't get the point about this being never ending. I will buy this steelbook because of what it is - a collectible with a design that I really like. Nothing more. If they come out with another steelbook for this series with 10 discs but the design does not ring my bell, then I will simply just pass on it. But does it make any less of a collectible to someone else who might like it? Obviously not.

Reactions: halpme
like you said, no one is forcing anyone buying it or claiming it to be less collectible. That's very subjective. I was saying when the next installment comes out, then they'll pump out another steelbook that includes everything again. Some people like it, some people don't. Never once did I say it's bad or good or less collectible.

For example, there are like 10+ different version of Batman steelbook :) And I'm sure there will be 10 more by next year with different design. For me, it is frustrating though... I have 3 or 4 Batman Begins now..same disc...but different cover. What am I going to do with duplicate discs now? :) I guess I'm the one to blame since I have a choice to buy it or not, but it's hard to resist if the artwork is awesome. I do get tired of having duplicate discs...then again, it is my fault for buying it.

I am sorry guys but I don't get the point about this being never ending. I will buy this steelbook because of what it is - a collectible with a design that I really like. Nothing more. If they come out with another steelbook for this series with 10 discs but the design does not ring my bell, then I will simply just pass on it. But does it make any less of a collectible to someone else who might like it? Obviously not.

Last edited:
Man, they just keep coming. I still find the Korean one is a better looking. :D
Pass this one for now, I don't know long I can withhold my "not buying this". :hilarious:

According to a german forum this one will be exclusive to Mediadealer (german online retailer!)... Think they do not ship overseas!

Is MediaDealer a big compamy? Never heard of them before. Will they be able to sell the 4000 pcs by themselves?

Well, the steelbook is listed on their page: http://media-dealer.de/Sonderangebo...tml?listtype=search&searchparam=Resident evil

Release: June first, Price: 55€...

Im a huge RE fan, but the price is way too high and also the releasedate is crap :angry:

E: listed as a 5-disc set..?! But I cant find any information about "limited to mediadealer". As it does not look like this is a big company - such as MM, Walmart or FS, i'd doubt those comments of the other forums that this one will be limited to mediadealer

Last edited:
Thanks MK50 for the info, I'll be getting this wherever it'll be sold from, as long as it's not G1 size it'll be mine :)

From my experience media dealer ship out partially slow and bad customer support but sometimes very nice deals there...

YES!! The German trilogy was the one that I sold once too often (my own copy) and then couldn't find it again for cheap. THIS solves that problem!!

If it's exclusive to Media Dealer then why is it listed on Amazon? Also if it's listed as a 5 disc set then why does it have a 4 disc set little symbol on the bottom right corner? Just my observation.

If it's exclusive to Media Dealer then why is it listed on Amazon? Also if it's listed as a 5 disc set then why does it have a 4 disc set little symbol on the bottom right corner? Just my observation.

Good questions :)
I just read that Media Dealer will have this SB exclusive (and wanted to share the info!)!
On ama.de it is not for preorder and not even for "sign up"...
maybe will be erased there soon!
The information about that RE Quadrilogy beeing exclusive to Media Dealer was posted today and on ama.de it seems to be there since yesterday.

With the 5 discs, REALLY no clue!!! It states 3x BR disc 50 GB and 2x BR disc 25 GB! But movies only 4 and part four in 2D and 3D maybe that is where someone from them get confused... 2D and 3D version will be on the same disc

Also, 5 discs would mean Jumbo G1!

Wow. Thats really a nice steelbook. I hope it will be G2 like the play.com exclusive Alien Anthology steelbook. That would be great. And 55€ is a good prices for a steelbook with 4 movies including one 3D movie.