Resident Evil Quadrilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
G2, 4 Disc.

Release Date: June 1st, 2012

http://media-dealer.de/Sonderangebo...lbook-inkl-3D-Fassung-von-Teil-4-Blu-ray.html

81xnHlvEPRL__AA1500_.jpg

Thanks berl1n:

front:

back:

inside with disc holder:

inside artwork:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the point to get this if you have best buy exclusive or future shop exclusive of all resident evil:rolleyes: but still I liked this and I will pass for this. I'm happy with my future shop exclusive Steelbook :scat:

Maybe there are some folks that do not have the USA or CANADA exclusive Steelbooks ;-)
And maybe someone want them in a SB with german audio...

BUT FOR SURE: someone wants to cash in on RE, again!

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333 and Konflick
Maybe there are some folks that do not have the USA or CANADA exclusive Steelbooks ;-)

Or simply someone crazy enuff to get all RE steelbook releases out there being a fan of the series/games, yep that's me :D :naughty:

Reactions: Konflick

I will bet the last one fore sure to resale it :)

But if you don't have the best buy or future shop exclusive. Then this is for you :)

I have never heared from media-dealer too and i´m from germany.
I really doubt it will be an exclusive for them.

They had the exclusive rights on the Transformers Head Edition in Germany. They don't need to sell the 4000 copies as the Print Run will be shared with Austria and Switzerland. The listing on Amazon could be added by an user for resale after seeing the announced. Media-Dealer also sells through amazon Marketplace using the name 8mm so it could be their listing too ;)
I had good experiences with Media-Dealer but their packing is not the best for steels they just use packages like the old amazon ones with no addional protection

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

exclusiveness confirmed by Bluray disc site.

Last edited by a moderator:
They had the exclusive rights on the Transformers Head Edition in Germany. They don't need to sell the 4000 copies as the Print Run will be shared with Austria and Switzerland.

where did you get that information from?

Would be interesting to know which company will sell it in Switzerland ;)

Jus bought the original steelbook trilogy which looked awesome, but this looks even better.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Agree with the others, Not worth buying with RE5 coming out later this year.

OMG :drool:

so glad I got rid of my (KR) & (DE) Trils :hilarious:

this is comin to PapA Cat :twisted: but then again , what about the next installment ??

You have to buy the single steelbook for the new filn and if you have the best buy and future shop steelbook is much better. All your resident evil have steelbook and much better :). You can buy this for your collection but single steelbook each resident evil will be epic

Last edited:
You have to buy the single steelbook for the new filn and if you have the best buy and future shop steelbook is much better. All your resident evil have steelbook and much better :). You can buy this for your collection but single steelbook each resident evil will be epic

So True :D , I have all 4 plus Degeneration ATM , and just waiting for the 3D Awakenings from a Group Buy :oohyeah:

Hey mate, how's it going!

IMO this is ones of the best looking steelbooks in a while. It's a must for me :D

Hi Dan :scat:

yes , I will still precure this as it looks HOT :drool:

I said it before and I'll say it again RE Trilogy from KR is and will remain to be the sexiest and best out there, this is a nice and welcome addition which I will certainly buy but as I own every single one of them out there I know what I am talking about ;)