91T5JujrAQL._AA1500_.jpg

91fbcwGw0fL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to gam

Disc specifications

Region B locked.

Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Castellano DTS 5.1, Italian DTS 5.1

Subtitles: English, Castellano, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

Last edited by a moderator:
Found one of these in perfect condition in a CEX for £4 yesterday. Pretty chuffed since it was the film from this wave I was least bothered about, so I cancelled it from my order. Turned out to be a good decision!

But yeah - be aware, CEX might be marking some of these as though they're just selling a normal amaray, and you'll get them pretty cheap!

Reactions: snooloui
This is currently in transit to me and i can hardly wait since this is one of my favorite movies ever.

Would love to see one for Robocop 2 as well...

Found one of these in perfect condition in a CEX for £4 yesterday. Pretty chuffed since it was the film from this wave I was least bothered about, so I cancelled it from my order. Turned out to be a good decision!

But yeah - be aware, CEX might be marking some of these as though they're just selling a normal amaray, and you'll get them pretty cheap!

Yep, that's pretty much the norm for Cex, even if you were to take in the likes of Star Trek (UK) and Roger Rabbit, they would still give you the same amount they would, as if it were the amaray.

Wow, I have not seen this since the 80's. Fun movie. It's funny how the Villain Boddicker was played by "Red" from That 70's Show.

I thought this would have been sold out by now with a 4000 printing.

I bought one even though it was region locked just in case they sold out too quickly. Still hoping for a region A release though.

the VHS was the R rated cut as what was released in the US and worldwide originally

the uncut version refers to the X- Rated directors cut that was licensed to Criterion for their Laserdisc and DVD releases. this cut was then used for every DVD and BD release since

so technically the BD is the unrated version

Reactions: BluRaySteve
mine came in the mail yesterday...ordered just in time:) sold out on zavvi and saying 5 left in stock on amazon by 3rd party. i'm not sure of sainsbury's stock.