San Francisco, CA
Release date: 6/3/2014
Price - $22.99
Purchase link - Robocop (2014)

Robo.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Over at BR forum I think

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

gotcha. i must have missed it. it does say pre order for 19.99, but it shows the regular edition in the ad. i guess we'll know in a day or two if the pre order price changes on BBY website.

Last edited:
Tuesday 6/3/14.

the ad for next week still hasn't been posted yet. unless it drops for the ad, i think it's gonna stay the same price it is now. the $19.99 pre order price in this weeks ad is for the regular version, not the FuturePak. you can go to the website and search for Robocop and they have the regular combo pack for pre order at $19.99 and $22.99 for the FuturePak.

Best Buy charged me the higher price. I'll have to call for a price adjustment.

They should adjust it on/after release date. I had the same issue on a previous release. Took them a lil over a week after release to issue my refund. Doesn't hurt to make the phone call though!

They should adjust it on/after release date. I had the same issue on a previous release. Took them a lil over a week after release to issue my refund. Doesn't hurt to make the phone call though!

Made the call and they adjusted the price for me but the rep tried to give me crap that there are some restrictions on certain pre order items.

This is quite nice but id rather stick for the Uk one in terms of quality and price thanks for posting the pics mate...

picked one up & check it carefully for dents....when i got home removed the plastic & card & it's all scratched to hell on back...why didn't i open this in the parking lot?? Opened Lone Survivor & checked before leaving Target. Hate that i have to drive 7 miles to return this. It's my fault...should always check before leaving the store.