Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: 6/3/2014
Price - $22.99
Purchase link - Robocop (2014)

Robo.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to open mine in the car and there was a huge scratch on the back under the jcard. So went to exchange and the manager ended up opening 4 more copies and they all had the same scratch. So I left with none, anyone else having this issue ?

Decided to open mine in the car and there was a huge scratch on the back under the jcard. So went to exchange and the manager ended up opening 4 more copies and they all had the same scratch. So I left with none, anyone else having this issue ?

WOW!! that sounds terrible! I hope everyone opens the copy or copies they bought.. Oh, and Kings suck :hilarious:

Couldn't resist so after work and right after I went to Target I went to Best Buy and picked one of these up along with the Robocop Trilogy. :) They didn't look like they had that many at about 5:00 when I got there but I didn't get an exact count. Also I was nervous when people said they had a huge scratch on the back so I opened mine and no scratch! :scat:

Received my pre-order today in a pathetic, super-thin cardboard package and, sure enough, there was a huge dent at the bottom edge.
Had to make a trip to a store to exchange and all the copies had paint chips on the front.
Best Buy should be ashamed to ship metal cases in those abominable packages.

Every copy I looked at had paint chips. They are hard to spot but they are there. They had a boatload at my store too.

i notice that too, the copies we had opened at the store all had this black ink spot on the bottom and paint chips on the back...

i just take this as a sign to save my money :p

by the way, for those on the fence, if you can find a mint copy, its well worth the money. Its much heavier than recent steels and its gorgeous in hand (spine is hideous though)

Last edited:
i notice that too, the copies we had opened at the store all had this black ink spot on the bottom and paint chips on the back...

i just take this as a sign to save my money :p

now that you mentioned it...i was like should i buy it or not since i'm having the steelbook from Germany, but with all those damages on them i took it as a sign...:hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: alvinhwang21

WOW!! that sounds terrible! I hope everyone opens the copy or copies they bought.. Oh, and Kings suck :hilarious:

:) were about to win the cup

I have to wait a few days to pick up my in store copies, hopefully they held aside some non dinged ones that or my online order comes safe.

and not to derail too much, while I am not a huge hockey fan, but being from NY, I must disagree with you on your hockey cup predictions. :cool: